Hi everyone!

New here. Just wanted to say hi. I've been into subaru's since 2015. Had a 2015 Sti till a drunk driver changed that. Got a new 2018 Sti to replace that. Looking forward to gaining more knowledge and to pass along any that I may have. Nice to meet all of you in advance.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome friend!

Thanks for taking the time to join us. ;)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome!

Anyone hurt in the '15's demise? What do you think about the 15 vs 18?

Pics?!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here! Did you 2015 have any mods? Does the 2018 have any mods? Post some pictures of the rides! What other cars did you have prior to switching over to Subies? Thanks for joining platinum! If you have any questions whatsoever, ask them!

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here! Did you 2015 have any mods? Does the 2018 have any mods? Post some pictures of the rides! What other cars did you have prior to switching over to Subies? Thanks for joining platinum! If you have any questions whatsoever, ask them!

Yeah my 15 had a Cobb AP, Full Cobb intake, Cobb turbo back exhaust, ACT stage 1 clutch, GFB BPV. I had just installed my exhaust two weeks prior to the accident. She just started to sounds so awesome!! 18 just has the AP, which I saved. Still need to protect my warranty period for a bit. I drive a lot of miles. My 15 was up to 65k already. Got my 18 right after the first of the year and she had 6k now.

Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Thank god no one was hurt. It was not a fun ride. when i was hit, it turned me into the wire retaining fence. The wire just tore the crap out of my car. Three of the four corners were damaged.

Picture3.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
WOW! That took a significant hit on the pillar, and it was no issue.

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Dude, that's insane!!!!!

Tell me about it!! You know i was so impressed by the way it held up and since I loved my car so much, i went out and got the same one as a replacement. Same color and everything just newer! It's funny, some of my friends are like " did you get your car back?" LOL!. I tell them "nope that's my new one!"