Another new guy!

Stiforlife2

What's up, everyone! I have a 2011 Sti and live in Brockport, NY. I've been into Subarus for about 10 years now when I first got a 02 bugeye WRX WRB...I loved that car and have hooked on Subaru ever since! After getting the odometer up to 190k I thought I was time for an upgrade. I soon found myself looking all over the net for my Sti. I knew I wanted a 2010 or newer with less than 50k miles and in my wife's budget. After about a month of looking just about everywhere, I finally find mine at a dealer in Miami. It was dark gray, 2011 with only had 25k miles !!! I immediately contacted the dealer, wrote a ton of emails back and forth and after weeks of phone calls and text messages the wife and I bought one-way tickets to Miami! The dealer picks us up at the airport and went straight to the dealer. Signed all the papers and drove it right to South Beach. The next morning we drove it 1500 miles home! It was such a great weekend! One I will never forget.

2e7b8ce5b542113156bc8dd693d6ba83.jpg

9d84e663c459f1ca695569bfc5bec281.jpg

1e90482996da5002dd777772dfe6ce67.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Congrats on the upgrade and nice pictures!

Do you like the GR more than the bugeye?

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Stiforlife2

Welcome to IGOTASTI!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Congrats on the upgrade and nice pictures!

Do you like the GR more than the bugeye?

Thanks! And yes I love it! I've had it for about two years now and I still get excited to drive it! My wife and daughters always pick on me because I always look back at it when I park it...lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Thanks! And yes I love it! I've had it for about two years now and I still get excited to drive it! My wife and daughters always pick on me because I always look back at it when I park it...lol

We all look back! :Lmfao:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome, [MENTION=6607]Stiforlife2[/MENTION].

Thanks for taking the time to join us. ;)

Wrx2Sti2018

What's up everyone! I lived in nyc area. This will be my fourth subaru in the past 11years. Currently own 2018 sti, 2009 forester. Just sold my 02 bugeye in psm and stolen 04 java black pearl sti. Got bitten by subaru bug 11 years ago and still going strong!