Advanced Keys - EVO-ALL

Has anyone installed the Advance Keys push button and remote start with the Evo-all bypass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Where do you want it moved to?

Wrx2Sti2018

I've install quite a few units for different car, either I used idatalink alca or analog with wrapping key. Some customer prefer it to control oem alarm that's when I need to use multisolution bypass. What year and model u installing?

Going in a 2013 STI. I've got it to work for the most part but the key sense portion doesn't work as well as the remote start function.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got these two things to work finally but now when I get the car remote started I can't unlock the car!!! I have to use a key. I sent Advanced Keys an email

Wrx2Sti2018

Where did u get the lock and unlock wires? light green and blue black wires on the bcm. which generation advance key do u have? Hope u dont have the round type antennas those are old, the newer type came with the same as card reader.

Wrx2Sti2018

Does it unlock when u walk over with out the remote start running? Plus i never encounter the car start like that with the button

Yes the car disarms and unlocks when I walk up to it perfectly. It is almost like the remote gets disabled once the remote start has started the car. I can't figure out the push button portion. It is almost like the relay internally is not staying switched. I'm afraid it is going to burn up my starter.