Thanks Thanks:  22
Likes Likes:  29
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you shave?

1. Top Of Page | #21
    On a quest of STi erudition! Alin's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: How do you shave?

@Batmobile_Engage , what's the longest you've have your beard in terms of length? How many months growth?

I'm coming up on 7 months in the next couple of days! I've only trimmed the neckline above the Adam's Apple about 3 times over my entire beard career. I'm going for the full yeard! I've changed some things around, so let me give some guidance on the experiences I've had thus far. These are the products I use:

-Cremo 100% Natural Boar Bristle Brush

-Cremo Sandalwood Comb

-Honest Amish Beard Balm

-Honest Amish Beard Wax

-Thick & Full + Biotin & Collagen Conditioner

I use the brush every day. I use the beard balm every couple of days and then straighten with the comb. I've only used the beard wax twice as I haven't found much use for it. The beard balm is great enough for my current length. Maybe at the yeard mark, the wax will make more impact. I use the conditioner every other time I shower and it really softens up your facial hair. I also trim the cheek line with my straight razor about every 3-4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Engage View Post
    It doesn't have to have a nut on the outside. Many are short, but I often try to find long ones that sometimes have a bend in them.
    I don't need another reason to dig through 4 layers of clothes to whip the sea monster out in 0 degree weather.

2. Likes Batmobile_Engage liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22
    Eats rice, drinks V8. Batmobile_Engage's Avatar

User Info Menu

Nice! I think I've gone 6-7 months before. It gets pretty Unabomber looking.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTASTi View Post
    I will put the last drop of oil on Earth in my turbocharged machine and smile amongst the carcinogenic fumes as I burn T-Rex’s family tree just so I can pass you, sideways in the middle of a blizzard.
    Member Journal: https://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php?5453-The-Batmobile_Engage-Member-Journal

4. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
    Likes Alin liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Time for a serious trim. I kinda like it this length, but the wife doesn't.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I will put the last drop of oil on Earth in my turbocharged machine and smile amongst the carcinogenic fumes as I burn T-Rex’s family tree just so I can pass you, sideways in the middle of a blizzard.
    Member Journal: https://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php?5453-The-Batmobile_Engage-Member-Journal

6. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

After.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

8. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

I recently trimmed my 7 month beard as well. I trimmed off the sides while keeping the frontal length and half of the mustache, which was getting extremely annoying!

It doesn't have to have a nut on the outside. Many are short, but I often try to find long ones that sometimes have a bend in them.
    I don't need another reason to dig through 4 layers of clothes to whip the sea monster out in 0 degree weather.

10. Likes Batmobile_Engage liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

@Batmobile_Engage , have you ever used a beard ring or a beard straightener before?

12. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alin View Post
    @Batmobile_Engage , have you ever used a beard ring or a beard straightener before?
    Nope. I'm not even sure what that is. I'll have to Google it.

Speaking of which, I cut my beard down to almost nothing last week.

13. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Nope. I'm not even sure what that is. I'll have to Google it.

Speaking of which, I cut my beard down to almost nothing last week.
    Are you full of regret?!

14. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Nah. It'll grow back pretty quick and I like a change once in a while. However, what the $%&* is with people @#$%ing with my lines. "Just take it all down to about a #2 , but please don't change my neck and cheek lines and such." How is that so hard to understand? My neck line was set about a 1/2" above my Adam's Apple and what does she do? She gives me a @#$%ing chin strap neck line. Do I have to write my instructions on my forehead or something?

So now I'm all wild looking because I won't touch it until my original lines grow back in. There are some dense ^#$%*& ~@#%@#'s out there.

15. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
  16. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

It's the new style, BRO! That's pretty funny!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast