Hi Fellow STi Owners

Hello all. Im the proud owner of a 2009 STi Hatchback in Black. Bought the car with 71k miles. Car currently has a Cobb Stage 1 Tune (plan on changing that sooner then later). AEM Intake, Cobb Downpipe, Cobb Heat shield, OBX Exhaust and best of all 6 piston brembos on the front with 4 piston brembos in the rear.
4W8JtaA
Also has what I believe are 2007 JDM STi Spec C RA-R Enkei wheels.
4W8JtaA

afisher9

Hey man! Welcome and nice ride! You'll definitely want to change your tune if you're running a Stage 1 OTS map from Cobb with an aftermarket downpipe. The stage 1 map is only for a flash and an intake.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! What other cars have you had in the past?

The first two pictures don't work, but the imgur link did. The brake upgrade and rims are awesome!! :tup:

Are you sure the car isn't flashed to Stage 2 with those mods? Also, I'm fairly certain that Cobb only does maps for either stock intake or their own, in-house, intakes. Please verify with their site as to what your map can consist of. If things aren't harmonious, please drive like a grandma so you can avoid any potential dangers to your car.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Show the BMW!! How does the 1 series handle compared to the Subie?!

https://imgur.com/uzQYHQK The 1 series feels more planted to the ground compared to the subaru and is certainly much faster. But that may be due to the shitty all seasons on the subaru and nice summer tires on the BMW. Next summer I plan on getting good tires for the STi and taking it to some autocross events.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow, car looks killer! Love the wheels!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Why you selling it?!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The STi with turbo+AWD is the culprit! :lol:

Yeah that might have a little bit to do with it. :lol: Really excited for winter in this car lol. Just did spark plugs and a compression test. Next is fresh oil, coolant trans and diff fluid and a pro tune.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Make sure you invest in winter tires!!!