IWSTI Refugee

enoxard

I joined this site when the IWSTI fracture happened years ago. but never really visited much.. now that IWSTI is neglected and owned by non-enthusiasts, i thought it would be a good time to come back.

in fact, ive been gone so long my account was deleted and i was able to rejoin using the same name.

anyway, i hope this place is better maintained than that other wasteland. though im not a fan of the name.

greets.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome back to IGOTASTI!! Hopefully, you'll love it here this time around!! Show us some pictures of the ride!!

I swapped over from IWSTI to IGOTASTI in 2012 and never looked back. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=6753]enoxard[/MENTION] welcome back!

enoxard

i originally purchased a 2017 wrx from heroburger, but fortunately it was damaged in transit and so i refused delivery. heroburger was nice enough to cancel the sale and roll it all over to the STi. I flew out to take delivery and drove her home.

dealer.jpg
20161101_142328.jpg
20161203_161240.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Holy crap! What a crazy turn of events! What other cars have you had and how does the STi compare to them?!

enoxard

this is my 2nd STi.. i previously owned a 2007 that i over-modded for its intended use and eventually sold.. [ insert 2 kids ] i drove a 2010 4runner for 81,000 miles and sold it for a 2004 911 turbo.. the 911 proved to unpractical to be a mtb, family friendly, daily driver and was sold for the 2017 wrx, err STi. I also currently own a 2013 Tacoma.

Tacoma > 4Runner
2017 STi > 2007 STi
Porsche > 20{0,1}7

is how id rate that.. though the STi is the best balance between utility and smiles.

a_005.jpeg

p1102932.jpg

IMG_0037.JPG

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Dang, from STi to 911 and back to STi! Do you plan on modding new STi? (If you haven't already started)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Man, i feel like a 911 Turbo is definitely on the bucket list. But i guess 4 doors wins sometimes!

But black wingless 2007...man after my own heart!