New to the Subie world!

Hey everyone! My name is Eric and I live in Missouri, I just purchased my first Subaru yesterday and I couldn't be more excited to be able to finally have my hands on one. I got a 2005 STI with just under 140k on her. It needs some TLC in and out and under. But I'm excited to get to know this vehicle very well. Looking forward to chatting with you all and hearing all of your advice and maybe do my part someday as well.

A few pictures below for your viewing pleasure.

Cheers!
d1d7bb71733e9e2937df3c32a8b6838b.jpg
5fea83c5576e642bb7defb7d60e33fe7.jpg
7df8b55b606f7c9ba7b2782a3fa304ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! What other cars have you had in the past? How does the STi compare to them? How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

Welcome to IGOTASTI!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! What other cars have you had in the past? How does the STi compare to them? How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks for the welcome! My past cars that ive had that "ive put money into" were a Scion tC and most recently was a Mazdaspeed3. Ive also owed a few trucks a Jeep ext.. I've wanted a Subaru for as long as I can remember so everything ive had in the past doesn't really stack up to this one in my world. And i paid just alittle over 12k for this one.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

35r

Whats up? Did you try messaging me? I got an email saying that it failed because my inbox was full. Tried messaging you back but I guess yours is full aswell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
How many miles on the ride now? Tell us about your experience with the car so far! :tup: