New to threads

Labrash17

Hey guys, i just wanted to take some time to introduce myself. My names nick, im 21 years old from the niagara region in ontario. I own a 2017 wrx sti that i bought last march. I just happened to be doing some research on our cars when i stumbled across this group. So far from what i can tell it looks really informative so im excited to learn as much as i can about my car.

Thanks

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Post some pictures of the ride!! What other cars have you had in the past? How does the STi compare to them?

Labrash17

6d201422658cbb97ad97121d12a5984b.jpg

Thats my car, the only thing I?ve done is put rally armour mud flaps on other then that is stock. And the first car i ever owned was a 2006 pontiac g5 and then i got the sti. I dont really have to many cars to compare from but obviously the sti is a far better car then the pontiac!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
We all start somewhere! You've got hell of a car now, that much is certain. :tup: Aside from the mudflaps, is the car stock?

Labrash17

Yea forsure! And yes it is stock. I use it as my everyday car for now so i think im gonna wait till i can get a beater to drive around then ill start putting performance mods and a tune on the sti.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yea forsure! And yes it is stock. I use it as my everyday car for now so i think im gonna wait till i can get a beater to drive around then ill start putting performance mods and a tune on the sti.

Definitely keep it stock and enjoy it!!! What tires are you currently running? I'm assuming you have a second set of wheels and tires for winter?

Labrash17

Im running the stock dunlop sport maxx tires in the summer on the stock rims and i have a set of hankook winter i cept evo 2?s for winter. I also put those on my stock sti rims and hopefully this spring ill be able to afford another set of rims to throw the summers on.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Nice! I love those specific Dunlop tires since they stick really well! I have 2 sets right now and have flipped through 2 others in the past year. I keep finding amazing deals on barely used sets and I just keep buying them. :lol: