ATP GT3071R Turbocharger for Sale

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
The Batmobile is undergoing a full-scale heart transplant and I decided to go with a larger turbo. Thus, I will be selling my ATP GT3071R turbocharger. It has less than 25,000 miles on it and absolutely ZERO shaft play. It's actually surprising, just how good of shape it is in. Here is the listing for this exact turbo from when it was new: http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ATP-SUB-001&Category_Code=BCS

It is a stock location turbo and direct drop-in replacement for the factory IHI VFxx turbo (though with a 3" compressor inlet instead of the factory 2.4")

I'm asking $500 or best offer, I'll cover the cost of shipping (local pickup in SE Michigan is available). I'll even clean it up and have it looking as good as possible. The turbo is still mounted on my current engine. As I get it removed and cleaned up, I will take pictures and notes for this thread.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
!BUMP! !BUMP! This turbo will make 350 whp all day with supporting mods. The spool is phenominal and the powerband is wide and flat, all the way to redline.

You know how you get up on 20 psi real fast with the stock turbo, but it runs out of breath, leaving you with 9 or 10 psi at redline? This turbo spools nearly as fast AND provides well over 20 psi all the way to 7500rpm. (I think 24-25psi is the limit)
[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] has ridden in the Batmobile and can attest to this turbo's capabilities.