1st Subaru, 1st Forum....

SubiSkank

Hoping to learn from this forum and enjoy what it has to offer. I am a noob to the Subaru EJ25 world but I do know when I 1st heard it years ago that sweet sweet rumble.....I just knew I had to have it! Its finally here. I ordered my 2019 STi back in Oct of 2018 and I was able to pick it up from the dealership in Aug 2018. 6 Miles on the HUB, 1st brand new car ever! It's been so much fun! I can say this is the most exciting car I've ever owned!!! I love it! Now I just need some SUBI BROS. Always down to meet up hang out, cruise the streets with fellow SUBI BROS> planning on making a trip out to Cali this summer for SUBIFEST.... Wanna roll out?? LETS GO!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Post some pictures of the ride!!

What cars have you had in the past? How does the STi compare to them? Did you leave the car stock since it has a warranty or have you modded it? How many miles have you driven so far?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Hoping to learn from this forum and enjoy what it has to offer. I am a noob to the Subaru EJ25 world but I do know when I 1st heard it years ago that sweet sweet rumble.....I just knew I had to have it! Its finally here. I ordered my 2019 STi back in Oct of 2018 and I was able to pick it up from the dealership in Aug 2018. 6 Miles on the HUB, 1st brand new car ever! It's been so much fun! I can say this is the most exciting car I've ever owned!!! I love it! Now I just need some SUBI BROS. Always down to meet up hang out, cruise the streets with fellow SUBI BROS> planning on making a trip out to Cali this summer for SUBIFEST.... Wanna roll out?? LETS GO!

Welcome!

I'll be interested to hear your thoughts after a cross-country trip in the car.

What other plans do you have? Mods? Show car? Track demon?

Lets see some pics!

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Welcome!

I'll be interested to hear your thoughts after a cross-country trip in the car.

What other plans do you have? Mods? Show car? Track demon?

Lets see some pics!

Cross country trips won't be cringeworthy like with the older cars (I'm just guessing this is what you may be thinking with your comment haha). The sound deadening and general comfort vs the 07 and prior makes longer trips night and day different imo. The 15+ feels a lot like the old 05-06 LGTs in terms of comfort.

OP welcome to the forum, great group here!