Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  3
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: ISO single side exhaust

  1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

    User Info Menu

    ISO single side exhaust

    Looking for pricing on a good condition used single side exhaust for a 2015 STI, preferred to be Tomei or HKS.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk


  2. Top Of Page | #2
    Tinkerer Eagleye's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: ISO single side exhaust

    Didn’t find either of those, but I did find this https://forums.nasioc.com/forums/sho....php?t=2891794

    That exhaust setup might be something to consider.

    15 GBP STi

  3. Thanks Jaycutta thanked for this post
    Likes Jaycutta liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3
    On a quest of STi erudition! Alin's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: ISO single side exhaust

    In my experience, Nasioc has been best in finding deals on used parts. Craigslist is second. You have to look EVERY day and persevere and eventually you'll find exactly what you're looking for!


    Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Engage View Post
    It doesn't have to have a nut on the outside. Many are short, but I often try to find long ones that sometimes have a bend in them.

  5. Thanks Jaycutta thanked for this post
    Likes Jaycutta liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: ISO single side exhaust

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleye View Post
    Didn’t find either of those, but I did find this https://forums.nasioc.com/forums/sho....php?t=2891794

    That exhaust setup might be something to consider.
    Thanks, I'll keep an eye on it just concerned about shipping to Iowa.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk


  7. Top Of Page | #5
    On a quest of STi erudition! Alin's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: ISO single side exhaust

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycutta View Post
    Thanks, I'll keep an eye on it just concerned about shipping to Iowa.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Shipping should never be more than $100 at the absolute most!

    It cost me $120 for 4 separate, large boxes of rims shipped from Ohio to California.


    Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Engage View Post
    It doesn't have to have a nut on the outside. Many are short, but I often try to find long ones that sometimes have a bend in them.

  8. Thanks Jaycutta thanked for this post
    Likes Jaycutta liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: ISO single side exhaust

    Quote Originally Posted by Alin View Post
    In my experience, Nasioc has been best in finding deals on used parts. Craigslist is second. You have to look EVERY day and persevere and eventually you'll find exactly what you're looking for!
    Been looking there as well, but mostly quad tip..... Or shipping is the biggest hurdle for most cases, most of the ones I find are in Chicago which is 5hrs away.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •