Hello from Alaska

naSTI Nate

Whats up everyone, Im Nathan and I figured id finally join the Forum Pages after having my 2004 STI for a few months. Love the car to death, hope to find some good info into making it a 450-500HP Street monster lol. Curently running a Stage 2 COBB tune (345 HP 385TQ) with almost everything stock except Turbo back exhaust (which I want to change to a differnet brand) ,FMIC, new fuel pump,and a pro tune.:lol: Looking forward to finally being in this awesome community!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Post some pictures of the ride!!!! What made you decide to get a 2004? What cars have you had prior? How does the STi compare to them? What do you love about the car? What don't you like about it?

What kind of weather do you get up in Alaska 90% of the time? (I'd imagine snow 24/7, but I've never been and don't want to assume. Things aren't always as they appear.) What tires are you currently running?

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Welcome! There are many ways to get to the goal you seek but few will be cheap or reliable. Do you have e85 available near you?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome!

Pics! And any more detail plans on how to get to your power levels? How about suspension, wheels, etc...?

Also, what part of Alaska? Have a buddy from Kodiak, and that's about all i know about Alaska! Well, that and that students at UAF take silly pictures in the cold (example: https://qphl.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-30e73e5492572f490c9c3fd7757b88c2-c).