first time STI owner

new STi owner here been in love with these cars for 15 yrs at 30 yrs old I can finally get bought a completely stock used 2017 STI today, look forward to modding and learning even more about this amazing vehicle

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Welcome to the site and to the world of STi. Enjoy the forums and don?t hesitate to ask questions, review products, and create a member journal for your car.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=6969]KyleMD[/MENTION] thanks for joining and signing up as a lifetime platinum member.

Join as a Lifetime Platinum Member Today

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Congrats on the new ride!!

What other cars have you had in the past? How does the STi compare to them? What do you love about the STi? What don't you like about it?

If your car has a warranty, I'd recommend you leave it stock (in terms of engine/power modifications) and just drive the car! Drive, learn, experience, research, and get acquainted with the platform as much as you can! :tup:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Oh yeah, but sign up for an autocross! It'll change your life and teach you everything you need to know about your new car

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
figured the first thing would be the cobb access then cold air intake and exhaust and downpipe maybe the whole stage 3 down the road

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
figured the first thing would be the cobb access then cold air intake and exhaust and downpipe maybe the whole stage 3 down the road
You'll definitely get nicer turbo spooling and bypass valve noises from an aftermarket intake. But power wise, there usually isn't any need to replace the intake until you are making more than ~375-400whp.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk