Rich idle and -25 correction

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
6d9e0a74b567e91315c3818d865b4c75.jpg

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Man so I'm joining super late and in my phone (I suck at phone posting)...

But that connection on the right of the EBCS looks like there should be more threads engaged. So pipe threads can be wired like that, but I'd spend the time to take off reasonable items (intercooler, intake, etc...) And make sure EVERYTHING is tight and not leaking.

Your IDC on 1000s is over 100%? Either there's a huge leak or a sensor is way off if I read your mod lost right (see phone caveat).

_Broken_WRX_

Im not sure what an IDC is but my injectors are only hitting abt 25% or so but my fuel pump hits 100% in boost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_Broken_WRX_

Man so I'm joining super late and in my phone (I suck at phone posting)...

But that connection on the right of the EBCS looks like there should be more threads engaged. So pipe threads can be wired like that, but I'd spend the time to take off reasonable items (intercooler, intake, etc...) And make sure EVERYTHING is tight and not leaking.

Your IDC on 1000s is over 100%? Either there's a huge leak or a sensor is way off if I read your mod lost right (see phone caveat).

But yea thats probably a good idea ill take the time to pull everything apart as soon as I get the chance to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk