Billetworkz Lightbulb Style Shift Knob

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Billetworkz Lightbulb Style Shift Knob

This will be brief as I wrote a full review of Billetworkz here

Initial Thoughts:
- Great looks, feel, and weight. I am enjoying the smooth feel and weight. Shifting takes less effort and just feels nicer.
- Powder coated finish should be durable and continue to look nice for a long time.
- Adapter system makes adjustment pretty easy to fine tune.
- I preferred the feel of the light bulb style but the teardrop is also really nice. The teardrop is slightly taller which I was trying to avoid as I like the lowered height since installing my short shifter.
- No real negatives come to mind. Could be seen as expensive for a shift knob, but with our discount code from Austin they fall in line with most other custom knobs. (not sure how many other companies allow you to design your own which is pretty cool, but obviously makes the price go up depending on colors and number of features)

Probably no need for an update to this, but should anything happen I will be sure to keep everyone posted!

20190412_125920_edited.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I demand a future update regarding temperature! I would like to know if the shift knob gets hot in high temperatures during summertime!

Eagleye

Tinkerer
I demand a future update regarding temperature! I would like to know if the shift knob gets hot in high temperatures during summertime!
I'm hopeful that the white reflects pretty well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk