2018 sti brake pads

ybello

Hi all,

New to the forum(but not to sti) and have a question...
Please forgive me if I'm bringing up an old subject but I need help finding good replacement brake pads for my 2018 sti oem pads.
Now, I don't race but I'm quite Heavy on the brakes so any suggestions for a no dust low noise high brake power will be welcome. :D

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I personally have Hawk HPS brake pads installed on my car. Definitely way less brake dust than stock.

https://www.fastwrx.com/products/hawk-hps-brake-pads-2018-sti

"Hawk's HPS compound is intended for street performance - it's a good pad with reasonable noise and dust and better performance than 'commodity' pads -- it's good to 750 deg F or so. Excellent for spirited street driving or autocross use."

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Stoptech and Hawk both make pads that should fit what you are looking for. Hawk will be geared toward performance but cost a bit more.

Contact Jordan [MENTION=2334]Defined Performance[/MENTION]

He can get you what you need at the best price around.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Low dust and high power are kind of at odds. When you say heavy on the brakes, what does that mean? Most brake pads will hold up in anything other than canyon/track-type use. If you do that regularly, definitely pay extra for some better pads, but know that they'll dust and may even squeal on occasion.

Centric makes quality parts for daily driving conditions, and their pads are about 25% of the cost of the Hawk HPS. I think Stoptech also has some good street pads.