2019 STI Crystal Black Limited

Mag0494

I am a new member to this forum and I have never owned a Subaru Vehicle. So, I took the plunge 4/25.

251533337a769ad0cc882da19eab90cf.jpg

17ada08ce21f4c3b6c5d3e16d9dd26c1.jpg

9aa70da8de3a06e6b83d07adc251b1ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! What made you decide to get an STi over any other car?

What other cars have you had in the past? How does the STi compare to them? Is there anything you don't like about the STi? What do you love about it?

Mag0494

Thank you for the warm welcome. I have had many cars during my years lol. I started with a Hyundai Elantra during college, then sold that and got a Nissan Sentra SE R. That car I did full bolt on including nitro. Eventually it became a trailer queen. During that time my ex wife got an Jetta wolfberg addition with no mods. I still kept the Nissan and eclipse with the new body change non turbo and it sucked. After one of driving it i traded it did an 06 Mazda speed 6! I had fun with that car. Then my ex wife got a BMW 335 and that was fun. I then traded my speed six for a Lexus IS 350 we enjoyed that car. I then bought a Mazda speed 3 for fun and I used the Mazda for fun my ex wife And I got divorced so I traded both cars and got genesis. She kept the BMW. I loved my gen coupe! I modify the hell out of that car. I then moved to Delaware to live with family. During
My time in Delaware I traded my gen and bought a 2016 Nissan Maxima platinum. In 2018 bout a gti and modify the hell out of that car. Last week my car was totaled. So the other day I bought my STI. By far the STI is better and I am going to mod the hell out of this car. Who knows what?s next lol. Next will be a GTR hopefully lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow, you've had a plethora of cars! Post some pictures of the previous rides if you have them!

Make sure you research and learn as much as you can about the STi platform BEFORE you begin modifying like crazy! These cars can be finicky when it comes to modifying them. Learning from other people's mistakes is free and is a crucial aspect that separates a happy ending from a disastrous one!

I'd suggest you start a journal and update it with your plans on what you'd like to modify and we'll chime in whether we agree or disagree based on our experiences. It's also a good way to look back on your journey. :tup:

That being said, I know you're going to love your new ride! I'd recommend you read the owner's manual once, or twice, if you haven't done so yet. You should also get accustomed with being behind the wheel, learning as much as you can about the car and how it behaves on the road when you're not researching online. "Driver mod" is going to be your biggest bang for the buck in terms of return on investment due to it mainly being free (for the most part. I know fuel isn't free. :D ).

I hope your experience in the Subie world will full of positives and a GTR would definitely be an amazing step forward after your chapter with the Subie ends!