Cobb OTS stage 1

Can anyone here tell me about the safety of Cobb OTS stage 1 maps. Does it pretty much always keep the car within safe limits hp and two gains seem to be marginal but felt nicer overall. I?m just worried about longevity of the car as it is 2018 and still under warranty. If the OTS maps are as dangerous as some have said then I?m going back to stock tune, hating myself every time I go into 2nd from 1st rev hang is the worst with the stock tune. Maybe someone can review some logs and let me know if the car is operating within safe parameters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Can anyone here tell me about the safety of Cobb OTS stage 1 maps. Does it pretty much always keep the car within safe limits hp and two gains seem to be marginal but felt nicer overall. I?m just worried about longevity of the car as it is 2018 and still under warranty. If the OTS maps are as dangerous as some have said then I?m going back to stock tune, hating myself every time I go into 2nd from 1st rev hang is the worst with the stock tune. Maybe someone can review some logs and let me know if the car is operating within safe parameters.

Stage 1 is very safe and makes the car run way better friend. ;)

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Every car will operate SLIGHTLY different. If you take two STI's, built on the same line, by the same people, with the same factory tunes, put them on a dyno and hook up diagnostics, they will both report slightly different operating parameters. Because of this, Off The Shelf tunes have to be designed with engine safety in mind. Get too aggressive and you damage a few cars.

Thus, Cobb designs these tunes with extra fueling, conservative timing and so forth. They definitely make more power than stock, but not as much as a protune. Either way, engine damage from a Cobb Stage 1 tune is very, very rare. If you do have damage from their tunes, it would be due to a mechanical deficiency under your hood.

There were actually a few model years--way back when--that had a deficiency in the factory tune. The community response was to flash a Stage 1 Cobb tune immediately after purchase, to add an extra level of safety.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Did you allow the ECU to properly learn the new parameters of the Cobb Stage 1 OTS map? Essentially in theory, every aspect should improve: fuel economy, power, throttle response, etc. I'm so dialed into the GD chassis that I keep forgetting the 08+ models have the SI drive control.

-What're your driving habits like?
-How long do you wait until you allow yourself to really get on the throttle?
-At what RPM do you up shift?
-Which SI driving mode do you normally drive in?

Did you allow the ECU to properly learn the new parameters of the Cobb Stage 1 OTS map? Essentially in theory, every aspect should improve: fuel economy, power, throttle response, etc. I'm so dialed into the GD chassis that I keep forgetting the 08+ models have the SI drive control.

-What're your driving habits like?
-How long do you wait until you allow yourself to really get on the throttle?
-At what RPM do you up shift?
-Which SI driving mode do you normally drive in?

Sorry for my ignorance but what is the GD chassis. I?m pretty conservative with my car I?m 28 now and got plenty of other bills to pay so I don?t speed much. I?ll have my spirited sprint to around the speed limit for sure though when it?s just me in the car which isn?t often. I always wait for my car to warm up to operating temps at minimum. Usually will drive normally for a few minutes after that before I really get into it. For casual driving I up shift somewhere around 3000-3500. I usually stay in S mode.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sorry for my ignorance but what is the GD chassis. I?m pretty conservative with my car I?m 28 now and got plenty of other bills to pay so I don?t speed much. I?ll have my spirited sprint to around the speed limit for sure though when it?s just me in the car which isn?t often. I always wait for my car to warm up to operating temps at minimum. Usually will drive normally for a few minutes after that before I really get into it. For casual driving I up shift somewhere around 3000-3500. I usually stay in S mode.

The GD chassis consists of the 02-07 WRX and 04-07 STi models.
The GR chassis consists of the 08-14 WRX/STI hatchback models.
The GV chassis consists of the 08-14 WRX and 11-14 STi sedan models.
The VA chassis consists of the 15-present WRX/STi models.

Alright, so you allow adequate time for everything to warm up and drive civilized. You have nothing to worry about! :tup:

At what RPM do you start getting deeper into the throttle during your spirited sprints?

The GD chassis consists of the 02-07 WRX and 04-07 STi models.
The GR chassis consists of the 08-14 WRX/STI hatchback models.
The GV chassis consists of the 08-14 WRX and 11-14 STi sedan models.
The VA chassis consists of the 15-present WRX/STi models.

Alright, so you allow adequate time for everything to warm up and drive civilized. You have nothing to worry about! :tup:

At what RPM do you start getting deeper into the throttle during your spirited sprints?

I don?t think I?ve ever gone wot or anywhere close under 3,000. But usually around 3,500 is when I will start to open it up.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
The GD chassis is the Model Years of 2002-2007.

When Alin is talking about "when do you upshift?" he is asking when you upshift while at Wide Open Throttle. Basically, he's trying to make sure you aren't putting your foot to the floor in a high gear, putting a high load on the engine at low RPMS. This is often referred to as "lugging" the engine. Among other things, this can create an overboost condition which in turn can cause detonation (or "knock") which destroys pistons. When in doubt, shift down.

The GD chassis is the Model Years of 2002-2007.

When Alin is talking about "when do you upshift?" he is asking when you upshift while at Wide Open Throttle. Basically, he's trying to make sure you aren't putting your foot to the floor in a high gear, putting a high load on the engine at low RPMS. This is often referred to as "lugging" the engine. Among other things, this can create an overboost condition which in turn can cause detonation (or "knock") which destroys pistons. When in doubt, shift down.

Up shift at wot would be around 6000-6200 don?t like getting to close to red line

Stock tune is icky, lol. Ok it's garbage there, happy I'm honest now?

In reality the stock tune:
Cons - It's not good in a sense of everything
Pros - You have to remember they have emissions standards to follow and certain safety things in place (customer putting in 87 oct vs 91 oct vs 93 oct), etc.

OTS tunes:
Cons - Still "loose" values, tables still need tweaking and smoothing
Pros - Improvement over stock

Also I'm not sure if there are the "Old" OTS tunes for your car but I attached a screen shot showing how many tables Cobb changed. I personally like the "Old" tune better as a base but I like the Throttle Tables from the "new" tune better, either way if you pay for the AccessTuner class to get the software I can help you tune the car easily and adjust a bunch of the tables.
Cobb old vs new.jpg

Stock tune is icky, lol. Ok it's garbage there, happy I'm honest now?

In reality the stock tune:
Cons - It's not good in a sense of everything
Pros - You have to remember they have emissions standards to follow and certain safety things in place (customer putting in 87 oct vs 91 oct vs 93 oct), etc.

OTS tunes:
Cons - Still "loose" values, tables still need tweaking and smoothing
Pros - Improvement over stock

Also I'm not sure if there are the "Old" OTS tunes for your car but I attached a screen shot showing how many tables Cobb changed. I personally like the "Old" tune better as a base but I like the Throttle Tables from the "new" tune better, either way if you pay for the AccessTuner class to get the software I can help you tune the car easily and adjust a bunch of the tables.
View attachment 7816

Do you already have to be super knowledgeable on tuning in order to get that program? I saw it mentioned in the stunning service thread that holy posted. It seems like you need to be able to pass an exam these day to get it. I?m pretty good with learning technical stuff, I?m an avionics technician. But don?t wanna screw myself and get into something that is well beyond my scope as of now.

I took the test first time and went straight to tests and passed no problem. Yes and no as far as Super Knowledgeable. It's as easy or as complicated as you want to make it.

Heres a VERY ROUGH AND BASIC layout for adjustments in a "COBB" style layout, lol

Stage 1 - Closed Loop Adjustment
Absolute minimal adjustment we would only change MAF scaling based on logs to be tweaked to your car

Stage 2 - Improve Driveability
Remove emissions adjustment from AVCS table
Tweak load compensation which vastly improves driveability

Stage 3 - Open Loop Adjustment
*** You'll need a wideband ***
Adjust open loop portion of MAF scaling

Stage 4 - Increase safety as well as power and make car smoother to drive
Smooth / Adjust Timing tables and Dynamic Advance Tables
Remove per cylinder adjustment
Tweak Tip-In

Stage 5 - Customize
Adjust Boost levels for I, S and S# modes
Smooth boost out to put less strain on motor
Customize pedal feel to personal preference

Here are the tables since that pic posted small.

Code:
Below are the results from the comparison with: 
Active Vehicle: 2016 USDM WRX STI CCF 
Active Map: C:\Users\dcd\Documents\APMaps\Stage3 1050x 93 v100.ptm 
Comparison Vehicle: 2016 USDM WRX STI 
Comparison Map: C:\Users\dcd\Documents\APMaps\Stage3 93 v343 Boost Select.ptm 

----- Tables with differences: 106 ----- 
Boost Control Tables: Boost Limiters: Boost Control Disable (Fuel Cut Active)(Min. Boost) 
Boost Control Tables: Boost Limiters: Boost Limits (Fuel Cut)(DTC) Delay 
Boost Control Tables: Boost Targets: Boost Targets Compensation (1st Gear) 
Boost Control Tables: Boost Targets: Boost Targets Compensation (Intake Temp) 
Boost Control Tables: Turbo Dynamics: Limits: Turbo Dynamics Integral Cumulative Limits (Min/Max) 
Boost Control Tables: Wastegate Duty: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Wastegate Duty Cycles (High) 
Boost Control Tables: Wastegate Duty: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Wastegate Duty Cycles (Low) 
Boost Control Tables: Wastegate Duty: Wastegate Duty Cycles Compensation (Intake Temp) 
Boost Control Tables: Wastegate Duty: Wastegate Solenoid Frequency 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Boost Control Tables: Boost Limiters: Boost Limits (Fuel Cut)(DTC) 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Boost Control Tables: Boost Targets: Boost Targets 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Fuel Tables: Closed Loop Target: Closed Loop Fueling Target Compensation (Coolant Temp)(TGV Close Switch) 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Fuel Tables: Closed Loop Target: Closed Loop Fueling Target Compensation (Coolant Temp)(TGV Open Switch) 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Fuel Tables: Cranking: Cranking Fuel Injector Pulse Width Base A 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Fuel Tables: Cranking: Cranking Fuel Injector Pulse Width Base B 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Fuel Tables: Cranking: Cranking Fuel Injector Pulse Width Base C 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Fuel Tables: Cranking: Cranking Fuel Injector Pulse Width Base D 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Fuel Tables: Cranking: Cranking Fuel Injector Pulse Width Base E 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Fuel Tables: Cranking: Cranking Fuel Injector Pulse Width Base F 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Ignition Tables: Advance (Primary): Primary Ignition (TGVs Closed) 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Ignition Tables: Advance (Primary): Primary Ignition (TGVs Closed) Reference (AVCS Warm-Up) 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Ignition Tables: Advance (Primary): Primary Ignition (TGVs Open) 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Ignition Tables: Advance (Primary): Primary Ignition (TGVs Open) Reference (AVCS Warm-Up) 
Fuel Tables: A/F Learning: A/F Learning [URL=https://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1[/URL]  Limits (Min/Max)(Individual Range Store) 
Fuel Tables: A/F Learning: A/F Learning [URL=https://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1[/URL]  Modify Airflow Limit (Max) 
Fuel Tables: Closed Loop Target: Closed Loop Fueling Target Compensation (Coolant Temp) Disable 
Fuel Tables: Closed Loop Target: Closed Loop Fueling Target Compensation (Load and Rear O2) Force Open Loop (Rich Limit) Primary 
Fuel Tables: Closed Loop Target: Closed Loop Fueling Target Compensation (Load and Rear O2) Force Open Loop (Rich Limit) Secondary 
Fuel Tables: Closed Loop Target: Closed Loop Fueling Target Compensation (Load) A 
Fuel Tables: Closed Loop Target: Closed Loop Fueling Target Compensation (Load) B 
Fuel Tables: Closed Loop Target: Closed Loop Fueling Target Compensation (Load) Force Open Loop (Rich Limit) 
Fuel Tables: Closed/Open Loop Transition (Primary Fuel Activate): Delay Deactivation Thresholds: Closed Loop Delay Max. Veh. Speed 
Fuel Tables: Closed/Open Loop Transition (Primary Fuel Activate): Delay Deactivation Thresholds: Closed Loop Delay Min. Coolant Temp. 
Fuel Tables: Closed/Open Loop Transition (Primary Fuel Activate): Transition Thresholds (Delay Active): Closed/Open Loop Transition with Delay (Min. Base Pulse Width) 
Fuel Tables: Cranking: Cranking Fuel Injector Pulse Width Compensation (Accelerator)
Fuel Tables: Fuel Pump: Fuel Pump Duty (High) Min. Smoothed Injector Duty Cycle 
Fuel Tables: Fuel Pump: Fuel Pump Duty (Mid) Min. Smoothed Injector Duty Cycle 
Fuel Tables: Injectors: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Fuel Economy Display Correction Factor 
Fuel Tables: Injectors: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Fuel Injector Scale Fuel Tables: Injectors: Fuel Injector Latency 
Fuel Tables: Injectors: Fuel Injector Pulse Width Limit (Min) 
Fuel Tables: Injectors: Fuel Injector Trim (Per Cylinder)([URL=https://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1[/URL] )(IPW Compensation) 
Fuel Tables: Injectors: Fuel Injector Trim (Per Cylinder)(#2)(IPW Compensation) 
Fuel Tables: Injectors: Fuel Injector Trim (Per Cylinder)(#3)(IPW Compensation)
Fuel Tables: Injectors: Fuel Injector Trim (Per Cylinder)(#4)(IPW Compensation)
Fuel Tables: Injectors: Fuel Injector Trim (Small IPW)
Fuel Tables: Injectors: Fuel Injector Trim (Small IPW)(Max. IPW) 
Fuel Tables: Injectors: Fuel Injector Trim (Small IPW)(Max. RPM)
Fuel Tables: Manifold Wall Wetting Compensation: Group 1 - Base Fuel Adder Correction: Wall Wetting Comp (Group 1A) MAP-Based Correction (Neg Delta) 
Fuel Tables: Manifold Wall Wetting Compensation: Group 1 - Base Fuel Adder Correction: Wall Wetting Comp (Group 1A) MAP-Based Correction (Pos Delta) 
Fuel Tables: Manifold Wall Wetting Compensation: Group 2 - Base Fuel Adder Correction: Wall Wetting Comp (Group 2A) MAP-Based Correction (Neg Delta) 
Fuel Tables: Manifold Wall Wetting Compensation: Group 2 - Base Fuel Adder Correction: Wall Wetting Comp (Group 2A) MAP-Based Correction (Pos Delta) 
Fuel Tables: Manifold Wall Wetting Compensation: Group 2 - Base Fuel Adder Correction: Wall Wetting Comp (Group 2B) RPM Correction (Neg Delta) 
Fuel Tables: Manifold Wall Wetting Compensation: Group 2 - Base Fuel Adder Correction: Wall Wetting Comp (Group 2B) RPM Correction (Pos Delta) 
Fuel Tables: Miscellaneous: TPS-Related Fuel Adder (High) 
Fuel Tables: Miscellaneous: TPS-Related Fuel Adder (Low) 
Fuel Tables: Miscellaneous: TPS-Related Fuel Adder Activation (Min. Load) 
Fuel Tables: Miscellaneous: TPS-Related Fuel Adder Activation (Min. Run Time) 
Fuel Tables: Open Loop (Primary): COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Primary Open Loop Fueling 
Fuel Tables: Open Loop (Primary): COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Primary Open Loop Fueling Compensation (Coolant Temp)
Fuel Tables: Open Loop (Primary): Primary Open Loop Fueling Min. Activation 
Fuel Tables: Open Loop (Primary): Primary Open Loop Fueling Ramping Adder (Increasing Enrichment)
Fuel Tables: Overrun: Overrun Fueling Resume Thresholds (Idle Speed Target Adder) 
Fuel Tables: Overrun: Overrun Initial Enrichment 
Fuel Tables: Post-Start Enrichment: Hot-Restart: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Hot-Restart Enrichment Initial (High) 
Fuel Tables: Post-Start Enrichment: Hot-Restart: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Hot-Restart Enrichment Initial (Low) 
Fuel Tables: Post-Start Enrichment: Hot-Restart: Hot-Restart Enrichment Initial (High) Activation (Min. Coolant Temp) 
Fuel Tables: Post-Start Enrichment: Hot-Restart: Hot-Restart Enrichment Initial (High) Activation (Min. Intake Temp) 
Fuel Tables: Post-Start Enrichment: Hot-Restart: Hot-Restart Enrichment Initial (Low) Activation (Min. Coolant Temp) 
Fuel Tables: Post-Start Enrichment: Hot-Restart: Hot-Restart Enrichment Initial (Low) Activation (Min. Intake Temp) 
Fuel Tables: Post-Start Enrichment: Post-Start: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Post-Start Enrichment Low Speed Decay Initial 1B
Fuel Tables: Post-Start Enrichment: Post-Start: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Post-Start Enrichment Low Speed Decay Initial 2B
Fuel Tables: Post-Start Enrichment: Warm-Up: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Warm-Up Enrichment Primary (TGVs Open) 
Fuel Tables: Tip-in Enrichment: Activation: Tip-in Enrichment Activation (Min. Tip-in Pulse Width)
Fuel Tables: Tip-in Enrichment: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Tip-in Enrichment 
Idle Control Tables: Idle Airflow Min. Target Decel. Adder 
Idle Control Tables: Idle Speed Targets A 
Idle Control Tables: Idle Speed Targets B 
Idle Control Tables: Idle Speed Targets C
Idle Control Tables: Idle Speed Targets D 
Ignition Tables: Compensation: CL to OL Transition Delay: Ignition Timing Compensation (CL to OL Transition Delay) 
Ignition Tables: Compensation: Intake Temp: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Ignition Timing Compensation (Intake Temp) A 
Ignition Tables: Compensation: Intake Temp: Ignition Timing Compensation (Intake Temp) A Activation 
Ignition Tables: Compensation: Per Gear: Ignition Timing Compensation (Per Gear) Raw Value (3rd)
Ignition Tables: Compensation: Per Gear: Ignition Timing Compensation (Per Gear) Raw Value (5th) 
Miscellaneous Limiters: Load/MAF Limits: Load Limit (Max) Primary
Miscellaneous Limiters: Load/MAF Limits: MAF Limit (Max) 
Miscellaneous Limiters: Rev Limit: Rev Limit (Fuel Cut) Primary 
Miscellaneous Limiters: Speed Limits: Speed Limits (Throttle Reduction)(Intelligent) A 
Miscellaneous Limiters: Speed Limits: Speed Limits (Throttle Reduction)(Intelligent) B 
Miscellaneous Limiters: Speed Limits: Speed Limits (Throttle Reduction)(Sport/Sport#) A 
Miscellaneous Limiters: Speed Limits: Speed Limits (Throttle Reduction)(Sport/Sport#) B 
Sensor Calibrations: Boost Control Tables: Boost Limiters: MAP Sensor Voltage DTC Delays (High/Low) 
Sensor Calibrations: Boost Control Tables: Boost Limiters: MAP Sensor Voltage DTC Limits (High/Low) 
Sensor Calibrations: Load Compensation (Manifold Pressure)(TGVs Closed) 
Sensor Calibrations: Load Compensation (Manifold Pressure)(TGVs Open) 
Sensor Calibrations: MAF Calibration 
Throttle Tables: Requested Torque Limits: Requested Torque Limit (Max)(Sport)(RPM/Per Gear) 
Throttle Tables: Requested Torque: Requested Torque (Intelligent) 
Throttle Tables: Requested Torque: Requested Torque (Sport#) 
Throttle Tables: Requested Torque: Requested Torque (Sport) 
Throttle Tables: Requested Torque: Requested Torque Ratio Base 
Throttle Tables: Target Throttle (Idle): Target Throttle Angles (Idle Airflow Target) 
Throttle Tables: Target Throttle: Target Throttle Angles (TGVs Closed)
Throttle Tables: Target Throttle: Target Throttle Angles (TGVs Open)
Throttle Tables: Target Throttle: Target Throttle Angles Max

I took the test first time and went straight to tests and passed no problem. Yes and no as far as Super Knowledgeable. It's as easy or as complicated as you want to make it.

Heres a VERY ROUGH AND BASIC layout for adjustments in a "COBB" style layout, lol

Stage 1 - Closed Loop Adjustment
Absolute minimal adjustment we would only change MAF scaling based on logs to be tweaked to your car

Stage 2 - Improve Driveability
Remove emissions adjustment from AVCS table
Tweak load compensation which vastly improves driveability

Stage 3 - Open Loop Adjustment
*** You'll need a wideband ***
Adjust open loop portion of MAF scaling

Stage 4 - Increase safety as well as power and make car smoother to drive
Smooth / Adjust Timing tables and Dynamic Advance Tables
Remove per cylinder adjustment
Tweak Tip-In

Stage 5 - Customize
Adjust Boost levels for I, S and S# modes
Smooth boost out to put less strain on motor
Customize pedal feel to personal preference

Here are the tables since that pic posted small.

Code:
Below are the results from the comparison with: 
Active Vehicle: 2016 USDM WRX STI CCF 
Active Map: C:\Users\dcd\Documents\APMaps\Stage3 1050x 93 v100.ptm 
Comparison Vehicle: 2016 USDM WRX STI 
Comparison Map: C:\Users\dcd\Documents\APMaps\Stage3 93 v343 Boost Select.ptm 

----- Tables with differences: 106 ----- 
Boost Control Tables: Boost Limiters: Boost Control Disable (Fuel Cut Active)(Min. Boost) 
Boost Control Tables: Boost Limiters: Boost Limits (Fuel Cut)(DTC) Delay 
Boost Control Tables: Boost Targets: Boost Targets Compensation (1st Gear) 
Boost Control Tables: Boost Targets: Boost Targets Compensation (Intake Temp) 
Boost Control Tables: Turbo Dynamics: Limits: Turbo Dynamics Integral Cumulative Limits (Min/Max) 
Boost Control Tables: Wastegate Duty: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Wastegate Duty Cycles (High) 
Boost Control Tables: Wastegate Duty: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Wastegate Duty Cycles (Low) 
Boost Control Tables: Wastegate Duty: Wastegate Duty Cycles Compensation (Intake Temp) 
Boost Control Tables: Wastegate Duty: Wastegate Solenoid Frequency 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Boost Control Tables: Boost Limiters: Boost Limits (Fuel Cut)(DTC) 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Boost Control Tables: Boost Targets: Boost Targets 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Fuel Tables: Closed Loop Target: Closed Loop Fueling Target Compensation (Coolant Temp)(TGV Close Switch) 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Fuel Tables: Closed Loop Target: Closed Loop Fueling Target Compensation (Coolant Temp)(TGV Open Switch) 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Fuel Tables: Cranking: Cranking Fuel Injector Pulse Width Base A 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Fuel Tables: Cranking: Cranking Fuel Injector Pulse Width Base B 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Fuel Tables: Cranking: Cranking Fuel Injector Pulse Width Base C 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Fuel Tables: Cranking: Cranking Fuel Injector Pulse Width Base D 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Fuel Tables: Cranking: Cranking Fuel Injector Pulse Width Base E 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Fuel Tables: Cranking: Cranking Fuel Injector Pulse Width Base F 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Ignition Tables: Advance (Primary): Primary Ignition (TGVs Closed) 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Ignition Tables: Advance (Primary): Primary Ignition (TGVs Closed) Reference (AVCS Warm-Up) 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Ignition Tables: Advance (Primary): Primary Ignition (TGVs Open) 
COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Ignition Tables: Advance (Primary): Primary Ignition (TGVs Open) Reference (AVCS Warm-Up) 
Fuel Tables: A/F Learning: A/F Learning [URL=https://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1[/URL]  Limits (Min/Max)(Individual Range Store) 
Fuel Tables: A/F Learning: A/F Learning [URL=https://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1[/URL]  Modify Airflow Limit (Max) 
Fuel Tables: Closed Loop Target: Closed Loop Fueling Target Compensation (Coolant Temp) Disable 
Fuel Tables: Closed Loop Target: Closed Loop Fueling Target Compensation (Load and Rear O2) Force Open Loop (Rich Limit) Primary 
Fuel Tables: Closed Loop Target: Closed Loop Fueling Target Compensation (Load and Rear O2) Force Open Loop (Rich Limit) Secondary 
Fuel Tables: Closed Loop Target: Closed Loop Fueling Target Compensation (Load) A 
Fuel Tables: Closed Loop Target: Closed Loop Fueling Target Compensation (Load) B 
Fuel Tables: Closed Loop Target: Closed Loop Fueling Target Compensation (Load) Force Open Loop (Rich Limit) 
Fuel Tables: Closed/Open Loop Transition (Primary Fuel Activate): Delay Deactivation Thresholds: Closed Loop Delay Max. Veh. Speed 
Fuel Tables: Closed/Open Loop Transition (Primary Fuel Activate): Delay Deactivation Thresholds: Closed Loop Delay Min. Coolant Temp. 
Fuel Tables: Closed/Open Loop Transition (Primary Fuel Activate): Transition Thresholds (Delay Active): Closed/Open Loop Transition with Delay (Min. Base Pulse Width) 
Fuel Tables: Cranking: Cranking Fuel Injector Pulse Width Compensation (Accelerator)
Fuel Tables: Fuel Pump: Fuel Pump Duty (High) Min. Smoothed Injector Duty Cycle 
Fuel Tables: Fuel Pump: Fuel Pump Duty (Mid) Min. Smoothed Injector Duty Cycle 
Fuel Tables: Injectors: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Fuel Economy Display Correction Factor 
Fuel Tables: Injectors: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Fuel Injector Scale Fuel Tables: Injectors: Fuel Injector Latency 
Fuel Tables: Injectors: Fuel Injector Pulse Width Limit (Min) 
Fuel Tables: Injectors: Fuel Injector Trim (Per Cylinder)([URL=https://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1[/URL] )(IPW Compensation) 
Fuel Tables: Injectors: Fuel Injector Trim (Per Cylinder)(#2)(IPW Compensation) 
Fuel Tables: Injectors: Fuel Injector Trim (Per Cylinder)(#3)(IPW Compensation)
Fuel Tables: Injectors: Fuel Injector Trim (Per Cylinder)(#4)(IPW Compensation)
Fuel Tables: Injectors: Fuel Injector Trim (Small IPW)
Fuel Tables: Injectors: Fuel Injector Trim (Small IPW)(Max. IPW) 
Fuel Tables: Injectors: Fuel Injector Trim (Small IPW)(Max. RPM)
Fuel Tables: Manifold Wall Wetting Compensation: Group 1 - Base Fuel Adder Correction: Wall Wetting Comp (Group 1A) MAP-Based Correction (Neg Delta) 
Fuel Tables: Manifold Wall Wetting Compensation: Group 1 - Base Fuel Adder Correction: Wall Wetting Comp (Group 1A) MAP-Based Correction (Pos Delta) 
Fuel Tables: Manifold Wall Wetting Compensation: Group 2 - Base Fuel Adder Correction: Wall Wetting Comp (Group 2A) MAP-Based Correction (Neg Delta) 
Fuel Tables: Manifold Wall Wetting Compensation: Group 2 - Base Fuel Adder Correction: Wall Wetting Comp (Group 2A) MAP-Based Correction (Pos Delta) 
Fuel Tables: Manifold Wall Wetting Compensation: Group 2 - Base Fuel Adder Correction: Wall Wetting Comp (Group 2B) RPM Correction (Neg Delta) 
Fuel Tables: Manifold Wall Wetting Compensation: Group 2 - Base Fuel Adder Correction: Wall Wetting Comp (Group 2B) RPM Correction (Pos Delta) 
Fuel Tables: Miscellaneous: TPS-Related Fuel Adder (High) 
Fuel Tables: Miscellaneous: TPS-Related Fuel Adder (Low) 
Fuel Tables: Miscellaneous: TPS-Related Fuel Adder Activation (Min. Load) 
Fuel Tables: Miscellaneous: TPS-Related Fuel Adder Activation (Min. Run Time) 
Fuel Tables: Open Loop (Primary): COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Primary Open Loop Fueling 
Fuel Tables: Open Loop (Primary): COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Primary Open Loop Fueling Compensation (Coolant Temp)
Fuel Tables: Open Loop (Primary): Primary Open Loop Fueling Min. Activation 
Fuel Tables: Open Loop (Primary): Primary Open Loop Fueling Ramping Adder (Increasing Enrichment)
Fuel Tables: Overrun: Overrun Fueling Resume Thresholds (Idle Speed Target Adder) 
Fuel Tables: Overrun: Overrun Initial Enrichment 
Fuel Tables: Post-Start Enrichment: Hot-Restart: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Hot-Restart Enrichment Initial (High) 
Fuel Tables: Post-Start Enrichment: Hot-Restart: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Hot-Restart Enrichment Initial (Low) 
Fuel Tables: Post-Start Enrichment: Hot-Restart: Hot-Restart Enrichment Initial (High) Activation (Min. Coolant Temp) 
Fuel Tables: Post-Start Enrichment: Hot-Restart: Hot-Restart Enrichment Initial (High) Activation (Min. Intake Temp) 
Fuel Tables: Post-Start Enrichment: Hot-Restart: Hot-Restart Enrichment Initial (Low) Activation (Min. Coolant Temp) 
Fuel Tables: Post-Start Enrichment: Hot-Restart: Hot-Restart Enrichment Initial (Low) Activation (Min. Intake Temp) 
Fuel Tables: Post-Start Enrichment: Post-Start: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Post-Start Enrichment Low Speed Decay Initial 1B
Fuel Tables: Post-Start Enrichment: Post-Start: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Post-Start Enrichment Low Speed Decay Initial 2B
Fuel Tables: Post-Start Enrichment: Warm-Up: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Warm-Up Enrichment Primary (TGVs Open) 
Fuel Tables: Tip-in Enrichment: Activation: Tip-in Enrichment Activation (Min. Tip-in Pulse Width)
Fuel Tables: Tip-in Enrichment: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Tip-in Enrichment 
Idle Control Tables: Idle Airflow Min. Target Decel. Adder 
Idle Control Tables: Idle Speed Targets A 
Idle Control Tables: Idle Speed Targets B 
Idle Control Tables: Idle Speed Targets C
Idle Control Tables: Idle Speed Targets D 
Ignition Tables: Compensation: CL to OL Transition Delay: Ignition Timing Compensation (CL to OL Transition Delay) 
Ignition Tables: Compensation: Intake Temp: COBB Custom Features: Flex Fuel: Flex Fuel Tables (Group A): Ignition Timing Compensation (Intake Temp) A 
Ignition Tables: Compensation: Intake Temp: Ignition Timing Compensation (Intake Temp) A Activation 
Ignition Tables: Compensation: Per Gear: Ignition Timing Compensation (Per Gear) Raw Value (3rd)
Ignition Tables: Compensation: Per Gear: Ignition Timing Compensation (Per Gear) Raw Value (5th) 
Miscellaneous Limiters: Load/MAF Limits: Load Limit (Max) Primary
Miscellaneous Limiters: Load/MAF Limits: MAF Limit (Max) 
Miscellaneous Limiters: Rev Limit: Rev Limit (Fuel Cut) Primary 
Miscellaneous Limiters: Speed Limits: Speed Limits (Throttle Reduction)(Intelligent) A 
Miscellaneous Limiters: Speed Limits: Speed Limits (Throttle Reduction)(Intelligent) B 
Miscellaneous Limiters: Speed Limits: Speed Limits (Throttle Reduction)(Sport/Sport#) A 
Miscellaneous Limiters: Speed Limits: Speed Limits (Throttle Reduction)(Sport/Sport#) B 
Sensor Calibrations: Boost Control Tables: Boost Limiters: MAP Sensor Voltage DTC Delays (High/Low) 
Sensor Calibrations: Boost Control Tables: Boost Limiters: MAP Sensor Voltage DTC Limits (High/Low) 
Sensor Calibrations: Load Compensation (Manifold Pressure)(TGVs Closed) 
Sensor Calibrations: Load Compensation (Manifold Pressure)(TGVs Open) 
Sensor Calibrations: MAF Calibration 
Throttle Tables: Requested Torque Limits: Requested Torque Limit (Max)(Sport)(RPM/Per Gear) 
Throttle Tables: Requested Torque: Requested Torque (Intelligent) 
Throttle Tables: Requested Torque: Requested Torque (Sport#) 
Throttle Tables: Requested Torque: Requested Torque (Sport) 
Throttle Tables: Requested Torque: Requested Torque Ratio Base 
Throttle Tables: Target Throttle (Idle): Target Throttle Angles (Idle Airflow Target) 
Throttle Tables: Target Throttle: Target Throttle Angles (TGVs Closed)
Throttle Tables: Target Throttle: Target Throttle Angles (TGVs Open)
Throttle Tables: Target Throttle: Target Throttle Angles Max

Awesome information man. I will surely look into the program. I got a lot of other stuff going on right now also so not sure how long that will all take to get through everything. But I?ll reach out when the time comes

Eagleye

Tinkerer
I think I am about to go through buying AccessTuner as well. I?ve been thinking about it for long enough now. As soon as I pull the trigger on a turbo back I?ll load up the OTS Stage 2 map and get AccessTuner. I?m not a huge fan of the Stage 1 map. The hesitation around 3k is still present and it just feels too laggy in general for the little stock turbo.