05 Sti bad engine

Slidman

So lets make the story short I'm the owner of this sti for 8 years ,its been my daily drive to work 37 k on the block new turbo installed right before engine seized which happened on idle ,it had a fresh oil replaced at this time so I assume oil pump failed.I have and engine pulled and take it apart ,cyl.1,2,3 seized #3 damaged a crank slightly so it has to be cut .010 cylinder #2 piston ringland broke between rings but no significant damage to cylinder honing toll will fix it, just one straight minor scratch the rest of the engine is ok
whats bad:
windshield is cracked
i had collision on highway and hit the median after poring rain due to bold rear tires ,but tires are good since I replaced them 2 years ago
front bumper ,hood,headlight and x frame was replaced it was done by state farm authorized repair shop
rear stabilizer bar is not connected to frame cuz it had perrin aluminum brackets (by previous owner) and I didnt feel to buy new rubber for 100$ (rip off) so I decided to go oem and got oem brackets buy one thread got bad when I was removing the perrins so I just left sway bar hanging ,didnt have time to play with this

Car has few dings scratches and subaru lover rust attacked few spots like right fender and driver doors which I've fixed but would look better if done by professional ,I did take care of rust a bit under the wing
I estimated that engine repair will cost about 1500 in parts ,its a good project car ,engine is totally apart ,I replaced clutch 10k ago so its still perfectly fine (Exedy)
Roller has 147k block 37k
also have another set of coil overs for it

shoot me with best offer and Ill think about it! :)