Introduction

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Welcome! You've come to the right place. There is a ton of good information and helpful people to point you in the right direction. Don't be afraid to ask questions before you go spend a bunch of money on modifications.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=7017]BlessedMXRider[/MENTION] welcome Subie friend!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Post some pictures of the ride!!

What other cars have you had in the past? How does the STi compare to them? Is there anything you don't like about it? What do you love about it?

BlessedMXRider

Just got my AP in the mail today along with intake and the airbox in gonna putbit on in the morning. Also getting a TBE soon. I've been debating getting a tune from Mike Atkins or a Mtune as he calls it has anyone had any experience with him? Other then that car has white line sway bars, air/oil separator, muffler deletes

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Just got my AP in the mail today along with intake and the airbox in gonna putbit on in the morning. Also getting a TBE soon. I've been debating getting a tune from Mike Atkins or a Mtune as he calls it has anyone had any experience with him? Other then that car has white line sway bars, air/oil separator, muffler deletes

Definitely start a proper build thread!

No experience with the Mtune.

What TBE are you thinking about doing?

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Where do i start a build thread?

I'm still undecided on the TBE either catless invidia q300 or catted r400

Make a build thread in this forum: https://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/forums/23-Member-s-Journal

I would personally go catted. Really no loss in performance, so other than costing a couple hundred more for the catted DP it's a no brainer for me. Some emissions stuff is a bit silly to me (things that impact mpg in the name of small emissions reduction), but I think catted is a legitimate help to the environment. While I am no tree loving greenie, I try to do what I can.