Thanks Thanks:  18
Likes Likes:  41
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Lean with Missfire's

1. Top Of Page | #71
    Eats rice, drinks V8. Batmobile_Engage's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Lean with Missfire's

Things have been pretty crazy for me over the last month or two and I got behind on this. Great to see that you got it fixed! Sorry you had to go through all that but I'll bet it was a big learning experience.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTASTi View Post
    I will put the last drop of oil on Earth in my turbocharged machine and smile amongst the carcinogenic fumes as I burn T-Rex’s family tree just so I can pass you, sideways in the middle of a blizzard.
    Member Journal: https://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php?5453-The-Batmobile_Engage-Member-Journal

2. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
    Likes Alin liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #72
    On a quest of STi erudition! Alin's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Lean with Missfire's

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Engage View Post
    Things have been pretty crazy for me over the last month or two and I got behind on this. Great to see that you got it fixed! Sorry you had to go through all that but I'll bet it was a big learning experience.
    EVERYTHING regarding cars is a learning experience, especially when things don't go your way. You know this all too well!

It doesn't have to have a nut on the outside. Many are short, but I often try to find long ones that sometimes have a bend in them.
    I don't need another reason to dig through 4 layers of clothes to whip the sea monster out in 0 degree weather.

4. Likes Batmobile_Engage liked this post
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678