Fuel Pressure Monitoring

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Hey guys! Who here has a Fuel Pressure Gauge and if so, are you using a simple analog gauge in the engine bay for monitoring while adjusting fuel pressure or do you have a gauge in the cabin connected to a sending unit in the engine bay?

The reason I ask is, in the midst of this build, I bought a Tomei Type-L fuel pressure regulator (on the advice of [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION]). These FPRs are adjustable and I know I'm going to need a way to monitor the pressure while I make adjustments. It would be nice to be able to monitor fuel pressure on my Accessport V3, but I'm not sure there is a factory sensor feeding the ECU/OBDII port that information. Even if there is, sometimes factory sensors aren't too great for fine readings/adjustments. Can anyone confirm that since my car is still in lots of pieces?

Anyways, just looking for some suggestions on how I should rig this up.

Im using a analog gage in my engine bay. Its on the same fuel rail as my fpr. I did a direct mount fpr from Radium. Adjusting my pressure was really easy with the gage right by there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Here's where mine is. It's facing to the back, 1 so i could read it while adjusting, 2 cause there isn't a lot of room right there. Lol
d1844a130fff768dabcb5e8507becb23.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk