Newb

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome!

You left us totally hanging for an intro:

How long have you had it?
Whats the most fun you've ever had in it?
Have you kept it stock, or done any mods?
Are you planning anything for either mods or fun times?
Also, pics!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Post some pictures of the ride!!

What other cars have you had in the past? How does the STi compare to them? Is there anything you don't like about the car? What do you love about it?

jt301

Welcome!

You left us totally hanging for an intro:

How long have you had it?
Whats the most fun you've ever had in it?
Have you kept it stock, or done any mods?
Are you planning anything for either mods or fun times?
Also, pics!

It's been with me for more than a year. The only mods I made was replacing the wheels and tires. Still deciding on what mods to go for next. Any suggestions?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
What type of rims and tires did you get? If everything else is stock on your GR, then I'd suggest you leave it alone in the engine/power department, and focus more on either cosmetic or suspension. The best bang for the buck would be sway bars and end links. Bushings are also up there.

jt301

What type of rims and tires did you get? If everything else is stock on your GR, then I'd suggest you leave it alone in the engine/power department, and focus more on either cosmetic or suspension. The best bang for the buck would be sway bars and end links. Bushings are also up there.

Thanks for the advice. I just got a ToyoI just got a Toyo Proxes A20 Tires. As for the rims, I forgot what brand it is. I bought it from a friend.

Eagleye

Tinkerer
It's been with me for more than a year. The only mods I made was replacing the wheels and tires. Still deciding on what mods to go for next. Any suggestions?

I personally like to go with things that make me smile without breaking the bank:
-Turboback exhaust (quicker spool, more power, nicer sound)
-Accessport to go with exhaust mod
-lowering springs, sway bars
-short shift kit
-front bumper lip and other minor cosmetic upgrades including tint (if not already installed)

For me, these mods make me smile looking at the car, hearing it, and driving it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Thanks for the advice. I just got a ToyoI just got a Toyo Proxes A20 Tires. As for the rims, I forgot what brand it is. I bought it from a friend.

Get us some pictures! :tup: