Neebie here. Just bought a 2018 Subaru WRX STI.

BoogieMachine

Also have owned a brat and wagon before this. Elder guy here and have always wanted a Subie since watching Colin tear it up in Rally. I live in Knoxville and close to the tail of the dragon, so lots of roads to have fun on. Very happy to find the forums and hope to meet some cool folks in my area.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome!

Still have the Brat?? Let's see some pictures, old and new!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Heck yeah! I love the Brat. Always wanted a Baja too, but I digress... Welcome!

I'm sure you'll love it here. There are a lot of great people willing to point you in the right direction. Don't be afraid to ask questions!

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Post some pictures of the ride!!

What are all of the other cars you've had in the past? How does the STi compare to them? Is there anything you don't like about it? What do you love about it? What plans do you have for the car? Did you buy it stock or did it have modifications done? What tires are currently on your rims?

BoogieMachine

Thank you all for the welcome. Will have to get some good pics on the STI and post them soon. The Brat and wagon were back in the day before Cell phone cameras (Yeah I,m that old lol) but will try to find some old pics of the kids riding in the back of it. Delivered pizzas in the brat. That car was a lot of fun. Never will forget when I changed the wagons front brakes and had to discovery that the calipers screwed back in (before you tube, remember I'm old ). Thanks again for the warm welcome and I am tickled to have me a STI!