My name is John, I have a Rally Sport Blue WRX, live in Phoenix AZ. Seeing how a lot

Redington

Hello everyone,,
My name is Redington, I have a Rally Sport Blue WRX, live in Phoenix AZ. Seeing how a lot of people have different definitions for stages, I will just list a few. I have a Blouch 2.5, run E85, and supporting mods. Shortly taking my vehicle to Ra Worx-Glendale AZ, (sorry if were not supposed to advertise) to get forged internals ??????????? done, just waiting for the block to get back from being sleeved. I'm a little older, some have asked if I am having a mid life crisis, I just tell them naw, I have always liked cars that travel at a little faster speed than normal.Anyways, thanks for having me, and letting me register.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Post some pictures of the ride!!!

What other cars have you had in the past? How does the STi compare to them?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome!

We're going to need a FULLLL list of mods, my man.

Also, some more details, like what year is it?! Any visual or suspension mods? Tell us more!!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
No worries. I think quite a few of us fall into the "a little older" category. :lol: Which is good, nothing against the youngins, but it's easier to have a conversation about responsible and quality modifications with a more mature crowd. I haven't had one of these questions (knock on wood) in while "hey brah, how come my car runs like shit. i have a blow off valve, a full exhaust and a factory tune. Must be the ringlands."

Last edited: