Jon's 2013 Subie Toy

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Looks great...again! You're a braver man than I am to do a wash like that in the garage.

Looks great...again! You're a braver man than I am to do a wash like that in the garage.

It helps that my garage is big and I’m a lil crazy when it comes to cleaning when I get the itch to. I have a squeegee that helped keep the water moving towards door since I don’t have a drain in there.

I also did my pickup prior to the subie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karlot

No lol, not yet. I was looking into it and the ones being held near me already had their intro school. I'm going to look into it more seriously this coming year, hopefully. I rather go into it with some instruction but that's just me.

My next purchase is going to be a kart boy short shifter and whiteline sways, links and bushings for front and back. Tax season will help with that :).

Won't mod much further than maybe another set of tires that I can wear out on the track when I do finally start going.

Once the practice and confidence goes up then I'll look into adding a lil power.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

if you are looking to autocross definitely dont worry about power, get a few under your belt and then build for the specific class you want to race in.

nice car btw