Newbie to subies!

Kaitlin69

From a 2011 Hyundai Elantra 5 speed to a 2012 WRX STI! Car has 55k! I?ve driven it a little bit around the dealer with my bf and was ready to shoot but encountered issues with my bank! Now it?s going down tomorrow morning! I?m ecstatic to say the least. It is bone stock with no tune, except for an intake. I hear that isn?t necessarily a good thing but I think I can get it ironed out soon enough! Shooting for stage 1 until I get used to the way it puts down power. I used to have a mustang cobra tire roaster but I know all wheel drive is a bit different. This should be a fun learning experience. Hope you?ll have me!:D

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome! I think you're gonna love the STI, its a great car. In addition to engine mods, think about some suspension tweaks to take the twisties even better!

What year cobra?!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Heck yeah, you've come to the right place. There's lots of great people here that will point you in the right direction.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Hopefully by the time you read our messages, you'll be home with your new ride!! Post some pictures of it when you get a chance!

Also, post some pictures of the Cobra as well! :tup: