Surprise: Another problem.. AP Logs causing ABS light

cobbtunedsti

Tried doing logs last night and as soon as I hit the log button my ABS light comes on and won't log?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Wow... I have never seen this behavior before. Truly bizarre.

cobbtunedsti

With me or my car.. Either way this car is a POS!!!! Holy I looked on line and some say to clean the sensor??? Cobb says I need to unplug then plug in something under the pitchstopper??

cobbtunedsti

Lol.. The Subaru place said it's a sensor?? But of coarse they would say that.. Lol

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
With me or my car.. Either way this car is a POS!!!! Holy I looked on line and some say to clean the sensor??? Cobb says I need to unplug then plug in something under the pitchstopper??

With your AP :tup:... Sensor? Really? This sounds like an issue with the AP and I would follow Cobb's advice for the time being. I'm not sure though what they are having you unplug and plug that is related to ABS under the pitch stop.

Lol.. The Subaru place said it's a sensor?? But of coarse they would say that.. Lol

Sensor? Really?

Does the ABS light go out or is it on all the time now.

cobbtunedsti

@holy I just called them. That's what they thought:) @ Jared all of them.. I've never had a problem before logging all of them..

cobbtunedsti

Ok.. I'll try here in an hour or so.. HQ @ cobbtuning is closed on the weekends..

cobbtunedsti

Jared.. It worked.. Do you think it was overloading the system?? I just marked the ones Holy told me to and it logs with know abs light... With all logs marked the ABS light does come on right away!!