Misfires

Nickhabby1

How's it going everyone so I have a serious issue I dont know how to post on the forum so here it goes. My wife had bought me an 08 sti which had a few modifications done amr down pipe and turbo with some other things and a street tune it was in New Jersey. I'm living in Texas an had the car shipped down here and my wife had not a single problem with the car while it was in New Jersey. Since it has been in Texas I've had to replace the coil on cylinder 3 twice now today when I went to go get the code read. It now says misfire on cylinder 2,3 and 4 if anyone has any suggestions I'm going to bring it to my local shop this weekend but if anyone has any idea's please if you can help. Thank you

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I moved one of your post to its own thread, but sorry I dont have much insight into the misfires!

Which shop in texas?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
First and foremost, welcome to IGOTASTI, [MENTION=7306]Nickhabby1[/MENTION] !!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Post some pictures of the ride!!

Unfortunately, we need some more information in order to get a basis as to where to even begin helping you from.

1) How long has the car been in Texas for?
2) Did these problems occur the moment you started the car when it first arrived in Texas?
3) Can you get some pictures of the engine bay?
4) Can you list out each and every individual modification done to the car? (Pictures help)
5) How many miles does the car have?
6) Were the spark plugs ever changed?
7) Aside from replacing one coil pack, have you done any other maintenance to the car?
8) Who performed the street tune? (I'm assuming this is an e-tune?)
9) Where do you go to fuel up?

Modifications footnotes:
2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
-AMR downpipe
-aftermarket turbo?
-street tune?