What does your IGOTASTi screen name mean?

Z1107

cops here dont even know what a wrx or sti is, they just think its another ricer honda civic, but if you ask them about an evo they know immediately, face palm. and not a cop anymore so its cool.

bugeye_fever

Well, I was always a fan of old SNL, and Christopher Walken. Plus those Subie's have a dynamite sound. Guess what! I've got a fever! And the only perscription, is more bugeye's!

frankensubie

my car is a frankenstien...
has parts from the following models.
04 and 05 wrx sti ,2002 h6 outback sedan, 2000 forester , 2003 wrx , 2000 2.5 rs , 06 wrx ,02 wrx , v4 wrx sti (jdm)

RcmaSTI

RCMASTI is something I carried over from Nabisco. I am currently "PigSTI" on iwsti.com. if I knew how to change my user I would. RCMA are initials of my wife and kids.
But my STI is a lil piggie that eats corn and smells of eth when it comes out... PigSTI.

DKDunn04

Its my name. David Kyle Dunn, and 04 because when I was setting up my gmail account there were already 3 DKDunn's. I have this name on a ton of forums.

LE351

LE351--I am an avid sportbike rider, and own (among other bikes) a 2006 Yamaha R1 limited edition #351 out of 500. Its just easier using this screen name rather than remembering a different one for each forum!

Projekt

It is a self admission of my tendency to take on too many projects but spelled like it is in the rest of the world with a K.

INTERISTA

I'm a diehard fan of F.C Internazionale Milano better known as Inter. The best soccer team in the world :) therefore I'm an INTERISTA.

Minelookslikeansti, Name says it all, Have 2007 WRX, Bottom half blue, top black hood scoop black, And with the sti wing black, 2 1/2 turbo back exhaust. Soon or later, it will be flipped to an STI :D

SirMyztiq

I haven't changed my screenname since like...freshman year in high school. I just thought it sounded cool.

YeahDatWRX

YeahDatWRX....came from a trip to dragway...before run, Camaro owner said "it's JUST a WRX...not a REAL Subaru" I put down a 12.8 @105 to his 13.6@99 so after he said..."yup, you got me"...I replied "yeah...that works" and YeahDatWRX was born shortly after.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

shefledthescene

ive been using shefledthescene on forums & stuff for about 6 years now. its from a song i used to like a very long time ago