What does your IGOTASTi screen name mean?

SSJBaku

well yeah, when i was a kid i watched dragonball too much so thats where the SSJ came from yes lame i know but it stuck from when i was young, and Baku is a japanese spirit that devours dreams and nightmares, weird i know, but my old neighbor was raised in japan and he always called me baku because i always killed all the other kids dreams with the reality of life so yup thats my name and the story behind it

ShiftHappens

ShiftHappens........you know the little pain in the rear things that happen especially like when you plan on buying that sweet new set of wheels and boom gotta fix the exhaust.... yep ShiftHappens

2004STI

well.... i have a 2004 STI and i was feeling kinda lazy when making the screen name lol so yea it just happened

Turbineguy

Before flight school I spent 11 years enlisted as a mechanic on turbine engines. 5 in the Navy working on F404 and TF-30 engines from the F-18 and F-14 and the rest in the Army working on T700 engines in the Blackhawk in a Medevac unit. Alot of the time in the Navy was test cell work. You want the sensation of raw power walk around a fighter engine on the cell running in full burner. Stand 5 feet away and it shakes you so much your vision goes fuzzy. I just kept the screen name because it fits in with my job, RC hobby and car stuff. Doesn't really fit when I'm crewing the racecar though but who cares when your wrenching on a 4000hp funny car.

Paul.c

I remember standing behind a top fuel dragster and crying like a beotch from the exhaust. Also watching the funny cars run caused my vision to blur and I will never forget that feeling. I envy you.

Scooby STIle

Mine, i got lazy and frustrated on a diff forum trying to get a name that wasnt taken.
Just decided to go with it.
Scooby= obviously stands for Subie.
STIle = STI + LE =Style. Cause we all got it ;)

Yup....thats pretty much it.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Mine, i got lazy and frustrated on a diff forum trying to get a name that wasnt taken.
Just decided to go with it.
Scooby= obviously stands for Subie.
STIle = STI + LE =Style. Cause we all got it ;)

Yup....thats pretty much it.

I get it. Cool!:tup:

ICY STi

Well i am in alaska and it going to be cold as shit soon...the color blue generally pertains to ice not to mention my baby is WRB and shes an STi

Stiyle11sedan

STIYLE is the name of my new personalized plate, you can figure the rest out

Cat in Hat

I am a member of our local club SOCSA (Subaru Owners Club South Africa) which runs an active forum much like this one. Because I grew right through my hairstyle it is important for me to always wear a hat at club, or any other outdoor, events to protect the naked scalp.
The hat that best served the purpose is a leather, almost cowboy, style hat which is not very common or popular here hence very noticeable. Anyway...
I crashed my car into a tyre wall during an open track day and some members on our forum wanted to talk about the incident without mentioning real names for insurance or other legal reasons, so they wrote about "our member who always wears a hat" and from this description everybody immediately knew it was me.
So I became the Cat in Hat :D

DannyD

My name is Daniel and my last Initial is D. Every since I was little everyone has always called me DannyD. It has a nice ring to it

35r

The ol lady told me when i got it that if i wrecked it she was cutting off my left "you know what" ...so i dubbed thee halfsak.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
My '04 STi is java black pearl, with dark gunmetal Rota Grids, the reverse crystal lenses on my tails are smoked, the inside of my headlights are painted flat black, the huge bird eating (that's another story in itself) scoop was replaced with a low profile vent that pulls heat out of the engine bay, my front mount intercooler is blacked out, the big wing was replaced with an 07 v-limited deck spoiler that rounds out the sleeper look. Finally, I have a radar/laser detector, laser jammer/parking proximity sensor, Defi gauges and control box, bluetooth audio link and a methanol system controller...

So when I start the car up, a million electronics are beeping through their power on sequences. When I was in the Navy and had just moved to NAS Key West, my co-worker and new room mate was riding in my STi for the first time. He was amazed at all the electronics booting up and said...
..."WTF is this, the Batmobile?"

We switched off car pooling to the base for work everyday and on days that I'd drive, in the morning when I'd start up the Subie he'd say
"BATMOBILE ENGAGE!!!"

Last edited: