wide and O2 sensor

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
First of all, which model year WRX? (The newer models may differ from the older ones.)

As far as I know, there should be two: an upstream and a downstream. Doesn't look like the one you linked would mate to the connector like a stock sensor would:

Denso_o2_sensor_grande.jpg

2016 wrx base... TGV Delete, EGR blocked off... AEM Intake, IAS Street AOS, Hd clutch... APV3...

Minor ECUs mods by myself with Accesstuner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Looks like the VA (2015-2020) WRX's also have the same amount of O2 sensors.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I suppose I should be asking: what are you trying to do exactly? Is one of your O2 sensors faulty and you need to replace it? Are you just looking for another O2 sensor to bung into your down pipe for an accurate AFR reading?

I suppose I should be asking: what are you trying to do exactly? Is one of your O2 sensors faulty and you need to replace it? Are you just looking for another O2 sensor to bung into your down pipe for an accurate AFR reading?

76,000 miles on the car. Just want to make sure I?m getting everything I can. I?m self tuning for E30, (still learning) but wanted to make sure I?m not running too lean/rich....

Poke all you like for me choosing to self-tune and not ?Just get an OTS? map. I?d rather learn then bolt on and play(or plugin).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You most certainly have more knowledge than I do in the tuning aspect then. So, you're looking for an O2 with an AFR gauge to monitor accurate AFR; as in a bung in the down pipe, correct? I have an AEM UEGO wideband, so you could either buy one yourself, or try to copy their method and inputs. I don't know how difficult or accessible it is to find an AFR gauge with an RS-232 output.

This costs $100 more than the O2 you linked above:
https://www.maperformance.com/produ...MIm_D19Pfd5QIVA_7jBx33NggWEAQYASABEgLKafD_BwE