Are Subarus good?

joelfernandes

I heard that all wheel drive is standard on all their models. I've been looking into getting one. I'm considering either a Forrestor, Outback or Legacy. Anyone have any experience with any of these cars? What's the difference between a Forrest and Outback?

One interesting thing I noticed is that Consumers Reports ranked the Legacy high, in fact the highest among the mid size class. However at Car and Driver it's ranked the 2nd worst mid size car. So is it a good car or not?

Opinions on all 3 models would be greatly appreciate.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
First and foremost, welcome to IGOTASTI!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! What car do you currently drive?

Your question is very vague and also very subjective. Essentially, it comes down to your application and your environment. Does it snow where you live? Are there a lot of roads that are dirt or gravel? Are you single or do you have a wife and 3 kids?

Not all Subaru's are AWD as you have the BRZ, which is RWD.

Honestly, the best thing for you to do is go to a dealer (or three), sit down in all models, and then test drive them. YOUR own personal experience of sitting down in each vehicle and driving them will always trump whatever you read online.

I can't offer any insight because I'm single and I'm performance orientated. I'm on one end of the extreme when it comes to cars.