Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a reputable tuner

1. Top Of Page | #11
    On a quest of STi erudition! Alin's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Looking for a reputable tuner

Quote Originally Posted by OYAXO View Post
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...918004d2eb.jpg don’t use ClarkTurner....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's lovely to see that Clark Turner is still a piece of shit after all of these years. I made all of the stupid mistakes since I got my car at 18. (This is summarizing it very short.) First, I bought my car with a stock tune with an AEM SRI and a TurboXS BOV (zero knowledge). Then, it was a Cobb Stage 2 OTS with the same incorrect modifications. Then, it was an etune with Clark Turner. Those were the worst months of my STi career. I used to WOT with fuel cuts... Clark told me to keep doing it as it might go away. It still baffles me how my car didn't blow up (Blackstone Labs UOA reported perfect motor). Thankfully, one thing led to another and I joined IGOTASTI in 2012 and (although it took longer than expected, mainly because I was the hindrance) signed up for Platinum to get the etune that we offer. @HolyCrapItsFast is a genius and a genuine person, which is hard to come by these days, but he set me straight (alongside many other members) and I've been thankful ever since (not to mention the priceless and wealth of information I've acquired over the years). It's one of the reasons why I'm only on this forum and I strive to help out anyone seeking help. We also wouldn't be here if it wasn't for @IGOTASTi , so I'm eternally grateful to these two gentlemen.

It saddens me to heard about your negative experience, @OYAXO . I hope no harm has come to your car and you can resolve whatever issues you may still have. You should either start a member's journal or another thread indicating what has transpired.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Engage View Post
    It doesn't have to have a nut on the outside. Many are short, but I often try to find long ones that sometimes have a bend in them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Engage View Post
    I don't need another reason to dig through 4 layers of clothes to whip the sea monster out in 0 degree weather.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Re: Looking for a reputable tuner

Quote Originally Posted by Alin View Post
    It's lovely to see that Clark Turner is still a piece of shit after all of these years. I made all of the stupid mistakes since I got my car at 18. (This is summarizing it very short.) First, I bought my car with a stock tune with an AEM SRI and a TurboXS BOV (zero knowledge). Then, it was a Cobb Stage 2 OTS with the same incorrect modifications. Then, it was an etune with Clark Turner. Those were the worst months of my STi career. I used to WOT with fuel cuts... Clark told me to keep doing it as it might go away. It still baffles me how my car didn't blow up (Blackstone Labs UOA reported perfect motor). Thankfully, one thing led to another and I joined IGOTASTI in 2012 and (although it took longer than expected, mainly because I was the hindrance) signed up for Platinum to get the etune that we offer. @HolyCrapItsFast is a genius and a genuine person, which is hard to come by these days, but he set me straight (alongside many other members) and I've been thankful ever since (not to mention the priceless and wealth of information I've acquired over the years). It's one of the reasons why I'm only on this forum and I strive to help out anyone seeking help. We also wouldn't be here if it wasn't for @IGOTASTi , so I'm eternally grateful to these two gentlemen.

It saddens me to heard about your negative experience, @OYAXO . I hope no harm has come to your car and you can resolve whatever issues you may still have. You should either start a member's journal or another thread indicating what has transpired.
    Sold it... gonzo.... didn’t even look back at getting more stars....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12