2019 STi

Borlax

Hey guys thanks for reading after about 10 years of saving I paired cash for my 19 STi. I did do a pro tune not mechanically tuned this is software only.
ed695cb04e71cfd02a2c681161e561af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!!

What other cars have you had in the past? How does the STi compare to them? Is there anything that you don't like about it? What do you love about it?

Were you looking at any other cars before you decided on the STi?

Borlax

Hey let?s see I had a build focus st made around 520 whp and 500 wheel torque to the wheels. Honestly the STi feels slow but, way more stable in the winter and rain

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Woah, post some pictures of the Focus ST! Why did you get rid of it?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Needed something more tame for the kids.

Welcome!

"More tame"...hah. Compared to the Focus it must be, but not exactly tame. I'd love to hear more about the Focus, but definitely interested in the plans for the STI. Any quick power boosts (other than the protune) in its future? Or suspension? Visual mods?

And any plans to take it to some sort of driving event (autox, hpde, strip, rallyx, etc?). It's a great way to bond with the kiddos and learn about the new car!

Borlax

Well after my trip to New York, I think some suspension mods are next. So far I?ve just done exterior stuff: OEM rear fog light,OEM vortex generator, and mud flaps. As for the focus it was built motor and a bit too much power for fwd

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I love the fourth/JDM/F1 brake light mod! Get us some more pictures when you get a chance! :tup:

What suspension mods are you considering?