Silver Neo Max Coilovers

STi_Walker

Hey everyone I recently purchased my 2015 STi and it already had Silver Neo Max Coilovers on it with 8k front and rear springs. Has anyone used these before? The ride was extremely stiff so I adjusted all of them to soft and it still rides stiff. Does anyone else know a good setup for these coilovers? I?m contemplating putting stock suspension back on it..... Thanks

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I don't know much about those. Stock spring rate is something like 5k, so you're more than 50% Stiffer than stock. You could definitely get some in-between springs...which may help or may be a waste of money. Do you already have the stock suspension?

Coilovers are Overkill for many intended uses, so you wouldn't be crazy to sell what you've got and replace with something else, like a nice matched fixed-perch strut & spring combo. Or even just some progressive spring on stock struts. --How do you plan on using the car mostly?

STi_Walker

Unfortunately I do not have the stock suspension car was sold as is from the dealership. Will be doing regular driving nothing crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You should be able to find a set of stock struts/springs relatively cheap on Craigslist, Nasioc, or eBay should you decide to revert back to stock. (A couple hundred dollars.)

Do note the VA chassis (2015+) has about a 40% stiffer suspension compared to the GR/GV chassis (2008-2014).

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I always have to voice my support for Tokico D-spec gas shocks and a quality, MILD lowering spring. :tup:

STi_Walker

Ultimately I?d like to trade these for stock suspension and a Cobb access port but I don?t anyone would

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ultimately I?d like to trade these for stock suspension and a Cobb access port but I don?t anyone would

Create an account on Nasioc and post your suspension in the classifieds section as For Trade. I'm sure there is someone out there willing to at least trade their stock suspension and cash on top.