New Sti (Subaru) Owner

Zeromobius

Hi, i got a used 2019 Sti and absolutely love it! I've been wanting this car for around 10 years.

The car came with tints and invidia catback and it sounds soo good. It also has the Recaro seats and the short-throw shifter which are some cool add ons.

84813e11c62e375bb56719e8171b160c.jpg

e0b9d97b4945a82d728f1cb770a56e8d.jpg

20cb31d77e9b22b84965352c9813492c.jpg

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Congrats on the new ride!!

What other cars have you had in the past? How does the STi compare to them? Is there anything you don't like? What do you love about it?

Were there any other cars you were considering prior to deciding on the STi?

Zeromobius

Thank you! I've only had small eco cars in my past, my last one being a 2017 Honda fit Manual. However, I have driven some quicker cars than this like a Mustang GT and a modded Evo 8 420WHP. Funnily enough the Sti is one of the harder cars to drive smoothly. Everything is stiffer and i love that because you have to be harder on it then anything else and, it's like i begs you to drive it fast. If there is anything I don't like is that I wish it had a sunroof haha. I love the sound and the driving experience because everything is so raw and driver focused. I've considered a Type R but, I've heard about the wear and expense of the front tires and i said nah. Plus you can't beat awd for all year round drivability.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Oh i hate sunroofs! I think they kill performance, having an extra 80 lbs way up high! Just put the windows down if you want some fresh air.

Zeromobius

Yeah I did have that in mind but it's not like I track my car it's more for leisure then anything.

Regardless no regrets and the car is amazing.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Where are you located and what tires do you currently have mounted?

Zeromobius

Pennsylvania and they are the stock tires. Planning on some advans RGD for the summer and use the stock wheels for winter.