Hello from Rochester, NY need STI owner

cRaZyGuyNYC

Hi everyone all the way from Rochester, NY. Decided to get my self a 2018 Limited WRX STI in world rally blue with the wing delete with 17,000. Love it. Got it covered bumper to bumper for the next 7 years. Hope to find locals to hook up with. Hopefully a few minor mods but nothing crazy. Thanks for the add.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Post some pictures of the ride!!

What other cars have you had in the past? How does the STi compare to them? Is there anything you don't like? What do you love about it?

Were there any other cars you were considering before ultimately deciding on the STi?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Hi everyone all the way from Rochester, NY. Decided to get my self a 2018 Limited WRX STI in world rally blue with the wing delete with 17,000. Love it. Got it covered bumper to bumper for the next 7 years. Hope to find locals to hook up with. Hopefully a few minor mods but nothing crazy. Thanks for the add.

Welcome!

Lets see some pics, and what type of light mods are you thinking?

cRaZyGuyNYC

Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Post some pictures of the ride!!

What other cars have you had in the past? How does the STi compare to them? Is there anything you don't like? What do you love about it?

Were there any other cars you were considering before ultimately deciding on the STi?
Love it and had wanted it for a decent long time. I'm an older guy 51 to be exact so I just retired due to a work accident. But my 18 and 20 year old are just like dad love cars so they are illy about it. Hopefully looking into exhaust even though the car came with STI one already on, a cold air intake and of course a tune but am worried about interfering with the warranties I purchased. In the past have owned a 1.8 all motor modified 74 Toyota Corolla, stock 99 Civic coupe, a totally modified 95 Civic hatchback on nitrous, a 750 Suzuki Katana that keep up with 1100's and all the rest were stock and of course the family 13 Honda Pilot that still packs that 3.5 punch. Before deciding on the Subi a Honda type R, Lexus IS 300 and BMW M3 were also in the equation but living in Western NY the best candidate was you guessed right the Subi. Thanks for the add.
3952c1ec4c4becb5de32856c4a63e341.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Great background information! It's also great to see more and more older gentlemen getting in the Subie crowd because it just shows me that this is going to be a lifelong passion. :tup:

Make sure you read and learn as much as you can about these cars since the information is free. We have many threads covering countless aspects of WRX's and STi's.

What cold air intake and tune are currently installed on the car? Did your car come with a Cobb Accessport? Is the tune through a Cobb Accessport?