Hi.New to the site, not new to subaru or cars in general

Subie.ron

Hi. Everyone and anyone out there reading.. I'm a long time car enthusiast, starting since way back when before the days of imports working on domestics with my dad then started out working on hondas and easier cars myself which eventually the front wheel drive cars got boring to drive and build,so I bought my first subaru (05 blob eye wrx java black with a 2.0)and fell in love with the brand about 5 yrs ago. Now on my 4th subaru I just recently picked up a 99 2.5rs coupe in decent shape which I plan on swapping later and doing my own harness merge but anyway I currently own a 99 2.5rs coupe, an 08 wrx narrowbody hatchback, and a 2011 sti limited sedan which is almost done now just need to wrap up a few things and get going with a tune running on open source. Looking foward to the 2020 car season

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Welcome to the community! I think you'll really enjoy it here. There's a ton of good information to read through and lots of friendly, helpful people to point you in the right direction. No question is a dumb question. We strive to be as civil and drama free as possible, unlike almost any other forum out there. Feel free to start a member journal and post some pictures of your cars!

Lastly, where are you located?

:welcome:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Post some pictures of all of the rides!!!

Which body style do you like the most?