I wanna go fast

mrpnutbutta

Hey just here to introduce myself military stationed in Japan just picked up a 1995 WRX Type RA STI needs some work and resto back to original but I can wait to start tearing into this thing. Already diving into the forums for some answers. Got a bad oil leak, smoke coming a lot from under the turbo. hard Misfire under acceleration- seen these coils go bad. The shifter is sloppy AF, shift engagement is good just lots of play otherwise. Cant wait to see what every what has to offer and eventually share my own experience. Also how can I show a picture?!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Hey just here to introduce myself military stationed in Japan just picked up a 1995 WRX Type RA STI needs some work and resto back to original but I can wait to start tearing into this thing. Already diving into the forums for some answers. Got a bad oil leak, smoke coming a lot from under the turbo. hard Misfire under acceleration- seen these coils go bad. The shifter is sloppy AF, shift engagement is good just lots of play otherwise. Cant wait to see what every what has to offer and eventually share my own experience. Also how can I show a picture?!

The easiest way to show pictures is often to upload them to a free photo site like imgur.com or photobucket.com and then link them here.

Congrats on the new acquisition. Do you have easy access to lift/tools through the military? Or will this be a slow at-home project? Sounds like it needs some work but will be very rewarding in the long run!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Heck yeah dude. He should be able to go to the Base Auto Hobby Shop and rent a frame lift bay for like $2/hour. That's one thing I really miss about life on base.

Well...let's be real. Besides the tax free booze, that's the ONLY thing I miss about life on base.