OT: Count To A Million Game!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
6066 first episode was decent.. the only thing that bothers me with both shows is that no one knows what a "zombie" is... its like comic books or cartoons never existed you know.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6068 not that we know of. Why?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6970 - It's not important enough to go ask friends about. Just curious about a few things. For example, shuttle/taxi service to and from the resort to the airport costs as much as a rental car for a week. Just wondering what people thought of driving in the DR. I've been to a dozen foreign countries and it's often not wise to rent a car and/or the areas that you drive through may be pretty rough. I have heard similar things about DR.

I'll probably just get a taxi or shuttle, no big deal.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
6971 i see. In going to Germany in January to visit family and we all know ill be renting a car for damm sure.. Always wanted to drive on the Autobahn

And thats all i have to say about that...

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6972 - Well, after 8 years of active duty and 3 years in the reserves, I'm finally done...completely.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6972 - Well, after 8 years of active duty and 3 years in the reserves, I'm finally done...completely.
6973 - Thank you friend for your service.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Last edited by a moderator:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6977 - Well, the reserves wasn't very time consuming and I have been off active duty for 3 years now, so I've already adjusted to the extra free time and most importantly, the freedom. Seriously, you don't have a lot of freedom when you're on active duty; you're an asset of the government, which controls nearly all your "free" time.

I'm going to college now, little by little, while working at least 40 hours per week. So I'm pretty busy as it is. It's just nice to know that (with the exception of WWIII) I can no longer be recalled for any reason.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6979 - At the moment, I'm still taking all the Gen. Ed. classes, but the plan is to pursue Electrical and Computer Engineering.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

6980... what type of computer engineering? Software, hardware, automation? the list can go on for some time on this particular degree.

Last edited by a moderator:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6980... what type of computer engineering? Software, hardware, automation? the list can go on for some time on this particular degree.

6981 - It's hard to say. That's the title of the degree (ECE) I'm likely to pursue (at Wayne State University). I think it is mostly referring to hardware; microprocessor and digital circuit design.

Right now, I work as an EMC Technician in automotive electronics. I need an engineering degree to move from the Technician pay grades into the Engineer pay grades (though it's possible I could reach E1 on my current technical training and experience). Hell, with an Associate's, I would likely move up to E1 right away. Tech 3 is pretty good money, but I hope to move up to Tech 4/Senior Tech before I finish (an associate's or bachelor's) my degree. Might as well get two raises over a couple years instead of just one at the end. :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6982 - My next course is Political Science.

Let's hope my professor doesn't have a heart condition. :rofl: