OT: Count To A Million Game!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7126 family time.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7128 nice guys hope you enjoy it.. i dont do much with my family anymore so ill be spending Thursday at my girlfriends house with hers.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
7125 what is everyone's plans for Turkey Day?

7130 - I'll be with the gf's family this year, as my family is 5 hours away. It's okay though, I'll head home for Christmas.

I can't remember what time they want to start dinner, but if it's late enough, I might go back out in the woods in search of
venison until dinner time. I'll definitely hunt Friday, Saturday and Sunday though.

^ Just another reason I never get shit done on the Batmobile in a timely fashion. :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7132 that's sad. ?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7134 still sucks.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
7137 - My work group in the testing center does a Christmas potluck and white elephant gift exchange. This year, we decided to exchange gag gifts.

As I was walking through the sporting goods store, buying a few last minute hunting supplies, I came across a display of "Shake Weights" on sale for $8 each. I had to get one for the exchange, but it's too bad they don't make one like the one from that South Park episode, that squirts "cooling gel" out on the user's face when "the workout is over". :rofl:

That would have been perfectly offensive. :lol:

South%2BPark%2B-%2BShake%2BWeight.jpg

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7138 last time i did a secret santa with some friends i ended up getting a set of red fuzzy handcuffs with my girlfriend standing right next to me... opened those up, held it up and went "GUESS WHAT WE ARE DOING TONIGHT" everyone was dying laughing and my girlfriend turned beat red. lol :rofl:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7139 ahh lol. ?

7141 Happy Thanksgiving all!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7144 we had a great day with family!!!