OT: Count To A Million Game!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7227 same here.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
7228 - I almost put the snow tires on a couple weeks ago, but now I'm glad I still have the summers mounted. I don't know how much longer it'll stay this way, but for now this is great; 62 here. Before I go home for Christmas, I might have to put the snows on as a precaution.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7229 i dont wanna talk about snow tires. I put mine on already and i regret it. But i know the second i swap my summers back on there will b like a 3 ft snow storm. Cuz thats how my life works

And thats all i have to say about that...

7231 ^ you forgot to add number lol

side note, I want to look into snow tires just to climb the mountains that got alot of fresh snow. Recommendations on a particular tire? I know most will say blizzaks but which ones would be best?
As WA weather is usually rainy, but just for the sake of going to some ski resorts. The stock Dunlops have done plenty fine with the wet weather.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7231 ^ you forgot to add number lol

side note, I want to look into snow tires just to climb the mountains that got alot of fresh snow. Recommendations on a particular tire? I know most will say blizzaks but which ones would be best?
As WA weather is usually rainy, but just for the sake of going to some ski resorts. The stock Dunlops have done plenty fine with the wet weather.

7233 if you dont get a lot of snow the blizzaks might not be the best option. they have a very soft compound and will burn up pretty quickly if driving on pavement. look into the Gerneral Altimax Arctics. still a decent snow tire but a bit cheaper so it doesnt hurt as much if they burn up quicker.

7234 Thanks for the suggestion ^ I think anything that can deal with wet and snow should be good for me. Trying to keep an eye out for cheap stock wheels in my area and throw on snow shoes on those so I can take advantage of the snow season up the mountains.
[MENTION=2334]Defined Performance[/MENTION] sent pm your way :) hopefully you guys carry it.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7242 keep numbers correct! ?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

7244 Thanks [MENTION=2334]Defined Performance[/MENTION] here's to another inquiry.. figuring out what I want next :)