OT: Count To A Million Game!

7661 hmm the chat has been broken for me for quite some time now :( it wont load.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

ROFL!!!!!

ad52f4bf0581a6fda481e456170a778d.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
7655!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Last edited by a moderator:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Last edited:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7672 - THIS is the turbo I have. http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ATP-SUB-001&Category_Code=BCS

ATP claims this turbo will make up to, and maybe a little more than, 450 hp. HOWEVER, whenever I read "power bragging" threads on Nastysock or other places, people with this turbo claim to be making 360-380whp at around 21-22 psi. I've noticed that some of them have too small injectors, or are running 91 octane piss. But I'm starting to wonder if the 450 hp claim is at the crank? I'll be running 93 octane, at least 1200cc injectors and expect to run the turbo to 24-25 psi. I am going to reach my power goal, right? Oh...and I'm adding BC 272 cams. So that should help I'd think. :unsure:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7673 - Plus, consider my full exhaust system: wrapped header and tapered velocity stack up-pipe, 3" divorced wastegate catless downpipe to 3" catback. My 3" intake and inlet, and FMIC system should be more than enough as well. But then, after adding cams that have more lift and duration, I would think the turbo could cram an even larger volume of air and fuel into the cylinders, so that I might not even need to exceed 24 psi in the first place.

I hope those guys (on other forums) are crazy, because I don't want to realize after all is said and done, that I can't meet my power goal.

(Disregard my methanol system right now because I might get rid of that in this build, only debating 93 oct right now.)

7676 well guys I?ll be moving to north canton ohio here in a month or so anyone close??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Will, we ever hit a million? :rofl: