Likes Likes:  2,489
Page 785 of 785 FirstFirst ... 285685735775783784785
Results 7,841 to 7,849 of 7849

Thread: OT: Count to a MILLION GAME!

1. Top Of Page | #7841
    Eats rice, drinks V8. Batmobile_Engage's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: OT: Count to a MILLION GAME!

7841 - Subaru should really resurrect the Baja and offer an STi drivetrain. I'd be all over that!

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTASTi View Post
    I will put the last drop of oil on Earth in my turbocharged machine and smile amongst the carcinogenic fumes as I burn T-Rex’s family tree just so I can pass you, sideways in the middle of a blizzard.
    Member Journal: https://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php?5453-The-Batmobile_Engage-Member-Journal

2. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
    Likes Alin liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #7842

User Info Menu

7842 - Now...I just have to figure out if any of these models have a matte green or brown paintjob.

I will put the last drop of oil on Earth in my turbocharged machine and smile amongst the carcinogenic fumes as I burn T-Rex’s family tree just so I can pass you, sideways in the middle of a blizzard.
    Member Journal: https://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php?5453-The-Batmobile_Engage-Member-Journal

4. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #7843

User Info Menu

7843 - Just a quick heads up for @Alin @Grinder34 @IGOTASTi and anyone else that might be looking for me... Our 2nd child will arrive next Monday (August 31st) and I'll probably be MIA for a while. I will be off work for a few weeks and might get bored here and there while the wife and kids are napping. So maybe I'll pop in once in a while just to make sure you guys haven't burned the place down. But otherwise, you might not be able to get a hold of me for a bit. I'll PM you guys my cell number in case something comes up.

6. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #7844

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Engage View Post
    7843 - Just a quick heads up for @Alin @Grinder34 @IGOTASTi and anyone else that might be looking for me... Our 2nd child will arrive next Monday (August 31st) and I'll probably be MIA for a while. I will be off work for a few weeks and might get bored here and there while the wife and kids are napping. So maybe I'll pop in once in a while just to make sure you guys haven't burned the place down. But otherwise, you might not be able to get a hold of me for a bit. I'll PM you guys my cell number in case something comes up.
    7844 - My second came 11 days ago!

Last edited by Batmobile_Engage; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:43 PM.

Check out my journal here (Sold)
    My non-subaru journal here!

8. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
    Likes Batmobile_Engage, Alin liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #7845

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder34 View Post
    7844 - My second came 11 days ago!
    7845 - Wonderful! Congratulations!!!

10. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7846

User Info Menu

7845 - Wonderful! Congratulations!!!
    7846 - This one is SO EASY compared to our first, at least so far. Also, the actual birth was hilariously easy. I think my wife was designed specifically for childbirth

Check out my journal here (Sold)
    My non-subaru journal here!

12. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
    Likes Batmobile_Engage, Alin liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7847

User Info Menu

7847 - Well don't tell her that, at least until the hormones wear off!

Our first was kinda complicated and we were in the hospital for about 8 days. So this time they're just going straight for the c-section which should go more smoothly than last time. Hopefully this kid sleeps as well as our first and we can get back to a normal-ish sleep schedule as soon as possible.

14. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #7848
    On a quest of STi erudition! Alin's Avatar

User Info Menu

Congrats to both of you!

It doesn't have to have a nut on the outside. Many are short, but I often try to find long ones that sometimes have a bend in them.
    I don't need another reason to dig through 4 layers of clothes to whip the sea monster out in 0 degree weather.

16. Thanks Batmobile_Engage thanked for this post
    Likes Batmobile_Engage liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #7849

User Info Menu

Congratulations both of you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rock on

18. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
Page 785 of 785 FirstFirst ... 285685735775783784785