OT: Count To A Million Game!

7541 when your scrolling thru Facebook and stop and wonder why people are stacking rocks on TGV housings then realize it's an aquarium group not a subaru group lol.
7012cd77d816d81e28fd4f72ed2e0273.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
7542 WTF :rofl:

I'm sharing this since I'm in the search for a deal on RCE black or yellow springs (leaning towards blacks since I'm not into stance that much). I found this eBay add and figured I'd share since its a great deal but does not fit my vehicle year. Maybe one of you might just be interested in the deal.

1b4f98aefd32b7fd037c0bbc60ec7b38.jpg

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
7544 - I could use some input from you all.

Tomorrow is the company Chili Cook-Off. Employees have to buy tickets to vote and the money spent on votes goes to charity. To maximize the charity money, they've inadvertently turned the competition into a popularity contest by putting no limit on the number of votes you can buy and no limit on how many times you can vote for the same entry. My chili is wonderful, but I work in a separate building, in a small department, and very few people in the headquarters building (where the event is being held) know any of us. So no one from our department has a real chance to win.

That said, you can name your chili whatever you want and I could use a snappy name to help it stand out from the rest. Can you guys offer some ideas?

P.S. It's rich and smoky, medium-hot spice level with 11 different types of peppers in the broth-sauce base. Also, I have to keep it clean since it is a company event. Otherwise I'd have named it something like "You Can't Beat My Meat" :lol:

7544 - I could use some input from you all.

Tomorrow is the company Chili Cook-Off. Employees have to buy tickets to vote and the money spent on votes goes to charity. To maximize the charity money, they've inadvertently turned the competition into a popularity contest by putting no limit on the number of votes you can buy and no limit on how many times you can vote for the same entry. My chili is wonderful, but I work in a separate building, in a small department, and very few people in the headquarters building (where the event is being held) know any of us. So no one from our department has a real chance to win.

That said, you can name your chili whatever you want and I could use a snappy name to help it stand out from the rest. Can you guys offer some ideas?

P.S. It's rich and smoky, medium-hot spice level with 11 different types of peppers in the broth-sauce base. Also, I have to keep it clean since it is a company event. Otherwise I'd have named it something like "You Can't Beat My Meat"

7545 - Just add a tiny bit of stone brewery arrogant bastard or India pale ale and incorporate it in the name and you will get all the stone brewery and India pale ale groupies trying it or voting for it.

Tiny bit where it dosent alter the flavor but makes it where you can say it's in it lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7546 - Not a bad idea, although it's already been made. Next time though, I might add some Short's Bellaire Brown Ale. Short's is a very popular Michigan craft beer company.

7549 so with my new job I?m making bank I?m thinkin Mia is gettin a wider booty and some new shoes plus ole George is workin on a list for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

What's your new job?

*Get exclusive benefits by signing up as Lifetime Platinum Member today*

7551 construction/ pipline. I?m in Richmond va workin right meow 6:30am to 6:30pm but can work as long as they want but hell more money more car parts
a3bc0d0d49c7f4e9ba4aa1f204af0aec.jpg
. Gonna have to get with [MENTION=6171]Fitment Inc.[/MENTION] to figure out wat size to go with on the widebody/huge flares get ordered.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Congrats on the job.

*Get exclusive benefits by signing up as Lifetime Platinum Member today*

7555 Don't spar with cats. I received some nice scratches and two bites to the bone on my right hand trying to catch a loose adoption agents cat. On antibiotics and it hurts like no other to make a closed fist.
616759ca227b06d940b7388d508630c0.jpg
417085045ed2827ea31e0b1ec16a5490.jpg
5b630a0f3342c97cdfca6fe808956b0d.jpg
96d82f7838e099ed78f4dc29d11509c6.jpg
3927286bbd616614f6f3fa4d07385442.jpg

Just gonna leave this here

302a06ab8c00fa050db61cc933a99e82.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7557 - I left a forum referral card on a new STi, last Thursday evening at Schoolcraft College in Livonia (MI). So if we get a new member from the area, let me know!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7559 - Be on the lookout for another potential member. A girl at work bought a new WRX and she loves it.
I didn't have a referral card handy, but sent her an email with our weblink.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Tits or gtfo.... oh, sorry! :fuji:

How inappropriate! :doh: