sunday night car meets Denver Colorado

CFEJ257

Hey guys, just want to let you know that every sunday there is a great sized car meet on Sunday nights. @8pm

Its located in Denver Colorado at the micro center off highway 225 and Tamarac.
here is the address
8000 East Quincy Avenue, Denver, CO
I go offten hope to see you all there let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks
Ally

CFEJ257

You guys should come out there are some nice cars!

Last night was cool till it got shut down by cops there were to many riced out Honda's!
All the nicer cars moved to Starbucks off Colorado and Mississippi ave.

Vermont

Maybe you should see that as a hint man...... I would avoid places like that man. Due to this http://www.newsfirst5.com/news/driver-and-passenger-identified-from-alleged-racing-accident/ The police have been cracking down on any suspected street racers both here in the springs and in Denver. All you are doing is asking for trouble dude by hanging with the Honda's and ricers. It is why I avoid the shell on north academy.....

Any ways have fun man.... :tard:

CFEJ257

Thanks for the imput, If you don't act like a dumb ass you wont get into trouble its simple. I'm not a man my Name is Ally thanks. You can have car gatherings if people act right.

CFEJ257

Yea I agree, there is a meet at that same starbucks on Wednesday nights at 8 that is for awd vehicals. I dont know very many people that go so I don't go often but if anyone is interested in going I'd be down!

Vermont

The gather at the hub was stopped due to some genius breaking into the place and steeling shit. As far as Honda's being the only immature ones.... Just remember SubbieCo.......

CFEJ257

LOL I think its funny when I pull in to meets everyone looks at my car. I cant even get out before there is a crowd sometimes , its annoying when you get a bunch of kids who think they know what they hell they are talking about and the don't.

Vermont

Are they gone? I still see cars with the banner on them every now and then. I was never a big fan of them once I heard about there driving down Tejon, on a Friday night, with their lambo doors up, while hitting there blow off valves....... Thats just filled with win right there.