**Nurburgring Open-Track Prices & Schedules**

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Whats a herk base?

STimedic

Man, if only I could get stationed there again to run some more laps.....while I was scared to death due to the number of inexperienced drivers on tourist days, I want to run it again.

Paul.c

Please take advantage of this Tim. I would give anything for that kind of opportunity, even if it is an open course. Oh yeah, and take video, and post pics, duh, winning!

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
LOL Of course!! I'll only post the video's of the Porshe's and Ferrari's that I beat. You won't see the others unless they're DAMNED impressive :geek: I do need a GoPro though. I can jimmy rig a digital camera somehow to the inside of the car. There's no way my wife would run the course with me, too scared. I would love to see her facial expressions (probly crying FTL). I'd have to hear her screaming and crying for 12.8/12.9 miles of the track lol

Hey bugeye, Ramstein is an Air Force Base ;) Plus it's only about 1hr from the Ring. I'm about 3-3.5hr's.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
LOL reenlisting any time soon? :D

STimedic

I have 2 more yrs to go before my 3rd window opens, but I plan on trying to get to Stuttgart by then via 38BW4....

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
I have two years left here so I should have plenty of time for the ring and German Race Wars. It's a 4-day party/racing event in the summers. Not at the ring and it's drag racing but I'd love to run against the fast euro cars >=)