German Race Wars

STimedic

Semi-fat go-go girls, but people would go rent E55's, bring and run them. Then some guido in a F355 lost horribly to my buddies' Evo and disappeared to come back later saying his water pump went out and he had to drive 80km back to his house.... :lawl:

I went in 06 to the one in Eisenoch. If you see a pudgy Asian/German looking guy with a fast-ass blue VIII, and his name is Kurt, tell him Ben says his Evo is still too slow!

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Lol sounds like good times!

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
i went to the season end and only ran a best of 12.6 only cutting 1.9 60's. That's with LC and FFS. 6.0 gto's were only running 14's. It was fun to stomp on a few people but can't count those times as accurate. It was fun though to see chicks getting topless washing cars :)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
i went to the season end and only ran a best of 12.6 only cutting 1.9 60's. That's with LC and FFS. 6.0 gto's were only running 14's. It was fun to stomp on a few people but can't count those times as accurate. It was fun though to see chicks getting topless washing cars :)

Pics? :D

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
No, didn't feel like getting slapped by the mrs lol She talked shit which bought me a little more time to look "to see what she was talking about" lol

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Definitely should of worn sunglasses though XD