COBB Tuning Plano's July First Thursday Cookout!

cobb tuning

Hey everyone, time to clean up the car and come check out the scene here in Plano on July 7 from 6:30-10:30pm. Weather forecast looks fantastic as well!

We got some new stuff going on this month.... first, instead of Pizza... we'll be doing an old-fashioned hamburger cookout! Free hamburgers for all!!!
biggrin.gif

Also, something different, Stadium Yamaha will be on hand showcasing the new R1 road bike and one of their R1 full-on Road Racing bikes.

As usual, Trade Secret will be sponsoring the food, but not only that will be our featured speaker/demonstration... last time was car detailing 101... this time it might be a demonstration of aluminum spot welding in conjunction to other bodyshop services

As always, we'll have a wide variety of soft drinks available and NOS energy drink has happily donated a wide variety of their delicious energy drinks! Try out the new Charged Citrus flavor in the Green cans

-ModernArmor/HeadlightArmor will be on hand as well showcasing various products www.modernarmor.com www.headlightarmor.com

-Mobile Recon is going to be back after tons of hail claims and be able to quote and possibly repair dents on the spot.

If you have any special requests for any of these companies, please contact Kevin Heist and let him know what you're after! (kevin@cobbtuning.com or 214-291-3020)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Wow this sounds like a fun time. I'm sure Jared will be there... Oh wait... your not serving beer so I wouldn't count on it. :lol:

Damn I jealous... When the heck is Cobb gonna come to the east cost.

Paul.c

I have been wanting to go to one of these ever since I got my car almost 2 years ago. I have never been able to go because of my work schedule. Yet another reason I want to move to day shift.

cobb tuning

Wow this sounds like a fun time. I'm sure Jared will be there... Oh wait... your not serving beer so I wouldn't count on it. :lol:

Damn I jealous... When the heck is Cobb gonna come to the east cost.

Jared BETTER be there... if you're watching... I'm gonna start blowing up your phone! - Heist...

An east coast shop would be awesome!

I have been wanting to go to one of these ever since I got my car almost 2 years ago. I have never been able to go because of my work schedule. Yet another reason I want to move to day shift.

I think you should call in sick dude :)

Colorado is closer...come here first :D

We WERE in Utah! ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You better rep IGOTASTi.com or your fired, LOL.

I do know they are expanding their shop in Plano. like 4x the size, I got a nice preview walkthrough about 2 weeks ago. it will be impressive when completed.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wish they where a Vendor here. :(